• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] Question about Charcoal Express Train and Population

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser38060

I keep track of the number of people in my city and the number of people who are working in my city.

I have a difference of 3 people that I can not track down.

I have triple checked the working people so I know that it is correct. It is 18467.

I show population of 18464.

I think the change happened when I added the Charcoal Express with three cars. I have reviewed the FOE wiki about the number people that the train will have and it is correct in my sheet.

I am wondering if the three cars that were added to the train provided 1 person each or the sleeping cars or if the freight car added 3 people to my population? That is the only place that I can find that there could be a mistake.

That was the big change that I made and that is about the time that my numbers no longer matched.

Thought someone might be able to add to the wiki if train cars add population to your city.

Thank you for answering my question. If not then I will keep looking but I have reviewed every thing about 6 times or more after I built the train. I have nothing in the city that would only give 3 people that I know about.

luvplay

DeletedUser

The Dining Car, Freight Car and Sleeping Car are all listed as Decorations, not Residential Buildings, so they would not be the source of the extra population. I'd be willing to bet that there is a building in your city that you are overlooking.

DeletedUser38060

Thank you, I kept looking and found the gingerbread house. It gives 3 people. So now my numbers match again. Just a small little house with small population. I knew it must be there but I looked Awe and train and forgot about the gingerbread house.

DeletedUser

Thank you, I kept looking and found the gingerbread house. It gives 3 people. So now my numbers match again. Just a small little house with small population. I knew it must be there but I looked Awe and train and forgot about the gingerbread house.
Excellent! Glad you found it. I'm going to close this thread now that your search was successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.