• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Question About GE Points for Guild

• Thread starter DeletedUser9876
  • Start date

DeletedUser9876

Can someone explain to me how GE points obtained by the guild for the week convert into Guild support or leveling points?

Our guild did very well last week in GE and I forget the exact number GE displayed but it was over 100,000 and yet I see the same exact number
in points in our Guild Leveling Points and the same number in our Prestige as well?

Am I missing something or is the total guild points obtained in GE applied to something else?

DeletedUser25625

Guild Level is based on the number of Crowns collected by all Members of the Guild [whilst they were members].

Guild Crowns are earned by:

1) Collecting from a Hall of Fame
2) Capturing and Holding territory on the GvG map
3) Guild Expedition Points converted to Crowns

So - the number you see on the Guild Expedition screen [Expedition Points bar] is converted down from 100,000. Not sure of the exact rate - but it's probably something like 100 to 1

Note: The Expedition Points bar has 2 icons on either side of it. One is the level of Crowns this expedition. If you hover over that - you see actual number of crowns. The other is your guild's place in the current Guild Championship. If you hover over that - you see actual completion percentages for all competing guilds.

I am not sure how Prestige is calculated.

-- edit to rewrite more clearly

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The Guild Power Points won in GE are awarded daily, and Parasite is correct in that the Expedition Points number is only relevant in that it increases the level of Guild Power Points won.

Prestige is only calculated from the set value for each Guild Level attained and from GvG territory held. GE has nothing directly to do with Prestige.