• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] ~~~~~Question for Moderators/Experienced Players~~~~~

DeletedUser

If you get 2 of the same great buildings that increase attack/defense will it double it?

Example: I can almost get 2 of the "Statue of Zeus" and at the first level it is a 4% increase, so if I get 2 will I then have an 8% increase??

Thanks for the help

DeletedUser

But if you have two different GBs with the same bonus, Like Statue of Zeus and the Cathedral Of Aachen, the bonusses will stack.

*Arturis*

There are 3 gb you can get attack and defend for your army when attacking others:Zeus/Aachen/Castel. Say you have them all lv10 of 50% each, you will have a total of 150% bonus on att/def. That 150% is adding to your already had 100% so you have a total of 250% of your base att/def. For example, a spearfighter with 7 att/7def will get 7x2.5 att/ 7x2.5def or 18att/18def.

DeletedUser

Only 1 of each GB?? That makes the whole idea of getting multiple blueprints even MORE stupid. The mods really need to address this issue in the next update

DeletedUser

That's an entirely different discussion; Plenty of threads about use for surplus BPs in the forum.

*Arturis*

Only 1 of each GB?? That makes the whole idea of getting multiple blueprints even MORE stupid. The mods really need to address this issue in the next update
Having multiple of the same kind of GB doesn't make sense in the first place. All the extra BP can be save for later use in the future update.

DeletedUser

Just to clarify a point. Moderators do not address issues related to game development. We act as a conduit for your feedback to the Developers who design and implement the game mechanics. Your recommendations are brought to them after they've been vetted by the community here thought the proposal process. We cannot force the Developers to do anything (and it'd be a bad idea to try).

The developers have said that there will, eventually, be a purpose for those extra blueprints, so please stop complaining that they're useless. They'll be useful when the time comes, so just relax and collect a few extra.

DeletedUser

Now something else pops to mind:

If I were, for some silly reason, to delete a GB; Would I be able to REBUILD it, provided I have the full set of BPs and goods available?

DeletedUser

Nobody has tried it yet, and I'm not going to be the first.

I believe that the build option will reopen for that GB, but it's really a guess. no proof.

DeletedUser

Hmmm....
I might be tempted to complete a second set of Tower of Parasites(Babel) as I never planned on really building it anyway(Have a full set with multiple doubles in my inventory on Dunarsund)
And then try it; Getting the goods isn't really much of a problem for that one.

DeletedUser3

If you delete your GB, you will once again have access to the BPs for that GB and can attempt again to rebuild it.

DeletedUser6685

Yes you would be able to rebuild it but you would have to start again from level 0 and go up.

DeletedUser8152

necromancy.png

DeletedUser2145

:gift: Every day brings us a new surprise.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10841

I deleted several in several worlds as to force myself not to play as much. I have rebuilt those city's except I cannot get the monestary back, which watchfires for the space actually do more. 20% for Monestary for 9 spaces, 36 for watchfires.......

It is harder to get prints for lower age one' as the hood is too advanced now though.