• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

QUESTION: Hypothetical - all land areas unlocked

• Thread starter DeletedUser41341
  • Start date

DeletedUser41341

Just thinking / curious.

If I started on a new world in Bronze Age, and for some reason *ALL* the land areas are already unlocked/available to me - no coins/diamonds needed (everything else is as per the regular game).

No other players had this advantage.

Will I be able to gain ages / upgrade ages quicker than other players ? Or will I only be able to acquire more buildings / resources etc. Example: go from Bronze to Colonial age much faster than on another world.

How will the extra land allow (or prevent) me from advancing my ages faster.

DeletedUser

I would think you would gain a huge advantage, as you could really hit those Bronze/Iron Age RQs heavy and often with the number of coin/supply buildings you could fit into all that space. Not to mention that you would have plenty of room for any advanced age GBs you could acquire. And the military barracks you could fit. How many Archery Ranges would fit into all that space? :oops:

Graviton

Wouldn't that just move the bottleneck? Okay, you have virtually unlimited space but you still don't have unlimited resources. Assuming we're not spending diamonds, you can't just fill that space up immediately. You still have to build up reserves of coins and supplies and goods and population and happiness. Extra space isn't going to help you do that, at least not right away.

I'd say all that extra space won't help you much at all until you get to at least HMA, and even that depends on how hard you're hustling for GB prints. So to directly answer the OP, it probably would help you reach Colonial faster than other players, but not by much. It's going to be the same game for a lot of that time.