• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Question on credits in SAM and SAAB

Lady Egwene

As I am not yet in the space ages (but looking ahead :) ), I wanted to ask if the 'credits' in SAM and SAAB and are the same ones? (ie like the space equivalent of coins which are the same in all ages). And do we get to keep unused credits from Mars age when we move to SAAB? (so we can use them on SAAB exploration sites). I know the Mars colony disappears when we move to SAAB, so the buildings and the colonists are gone. But what we have gathered from the colony (eg goods, and -hopefully- credits) we get to keep, correct?

BruteForceAttack

Thanks, I assume then credits earned in Mars Age are removed and not carried forward.

Yes and also you need about 10k ore...and you wont have access to sam-map, better to save up before you move. Yes you can get ore in SaaB from other sources like SC and 3x3 production buildings in your main city.

Lady Egwene

Yes and also you need about 10k ore...and you wont have access to sam-map, better to save up before you move. Yes you can get ore in SaaB from other sources like SC and 3x3 production buildings in your main city.
Thanks. Yes I am aware we will still need Mars Ore in next age(s) and was planning to save up before moving. But I did not know what happens to the credits (and was hoping they are also carried forward). Good to know in advance they are not, and we start from 0 credits again when entering SAAB. So I conclude we should not overproduce credits in Mars Age - but just enough to be used in exploration sites - as any leftover credits will be wasted (just disappear when we leave SAM and go to SAAB).

wolfhoundtoo

You lose access to the map for SAM when you move up to SAAB? I assume you mean when we move up via the tech tree. I can still access the SAM map even though i'm in SAAB part of the map.

Emberguard

By “lose access” we mean the mining function on the map for ore. That’s what you lose access to. And yes it’s when you age up in the tech tree