• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

question on Daily Quest?

CherryButterfly

I have only done a few Daily Quests so far.

On this one, I have completed four out of five.

The last one says-- Complete 1 other Quests.

Where does that come from? One of the story quests?

I'd like to finish, I'm a few hours away from time limit...

Thanks!

DeletedUser38275

Also, event (none running currently) and settlement (available after ‘plowing’ - at end of Iron Age tech tree) quests count to complete this segment of a daily quest.

The Lady Redneck

Go to your recurring quests and choosed one of those. Cycle through them until you come to the unbirthday one where you have to pay so many coin and supplies. Or if you have enough coin ready for collecting choose the recurring quest that asks for that, or the one that says to spend a certain number of FPs. Any of those quests will do.

Agent327

Go to your recurring quests and choosed one of those. Cycle through them until you come to the unbirthday one where you have to pay so many coin and supplies. Or if you have enough coin ready for collecting choose the recurring quest that asks for that, or the one that says to spend a certain number of FPs. Any of those quests will do.

Not if you do not have them.

CherryButterfly

Thanks all, Happy to say I figured it out in time and made my Quest, earning 100 Forge Points!!:)

I went back to Story Quest and completed one. it was just confusing because all other items under the Daily Quest had a link embedded to finish each part. That was the only one that did not. Also, a little dissatisfaction because I didn't realize the Negotiation actually paid out resources. I took a loong time to build those!! Haha, but, FPs were worth it, so no big deal.

Happy Valentine's Day, all!!