• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Question on my Hippodrome

wontn23

I am about to plunk down my Hippodrome. I have the Carceres section upgrade-able to level 5. I have the Sphendone section upgrade-able to level 4. I have no tracks at this time, but I have one Hippodrome Selection Kit.

My question is should I use it to upgrade one the the existing sections, or should I add a track, like the Rousioi track? I'm trying to figure out which would be the best option.

Any (helpful) suggestions?

emmagirl2

I am about to plunk down my Hippodrome. I have the Carceres section upgrade-able to level 5. I have the Sphendone section upgrade-able to level 4. I have no tracks at this time, but I have one Hippodrome Selection Kit.

My question is should I use it to upgrade one the the existing sections, or should I add a track, like the Rousioi track? I'm trying to figure out which would be the best option.

Track the one that gives FP its like an 2fp SoK

Tytan the Great

That’s a tough decision. My opinion, upgrade the Carceres to 6. I think from 5 to 6 give 3 extra FPS, so it’s 1 more than the 1 track, and you save space. Also, you get the defense for attack stat at level 6 of the Carceres, and that will be useful if you are a fighter.

Farfle the smelly

I was really interested in defense, so I made sure to put those tracks down. Keep in mind that it’ll take up space that can go to a GB. I’m currently in this predicament, and it sucks.

Nicholas002

upgrade carceres to 6.

you get 10% defense for attack, which is more than the rusioi track gives, and you get 3 more FP. which is more than the FP track gives
plus, you don't have to use up more space

generalwoo

Upgrade the carceres so you can get the defense boost for your attacking army and 2 more FP. That's like having a leukoi, and depending on what era you're in, 1-3 rouisoi tracks.

wontn23

Thanks Tytan, Nicholas and the General. I was leaning that way. Just wanted info if I missed something.

Deitized-Karma

I would just upgrade the carceres so you can have it at max level and get the bonus