• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Question Re: Trades Cross-World

DeletedUser27096

Hey all!

I just started in a new world and thought of something. In my primary world (D), are all the market trades/offers I see only from players in that world or are the trades from everyone across all worlds?

Thanks!

DeletedUser27889

The trades you see are just the players you have access to in that world. IE your friends, your hoodies and your guild.

DeletedUser25273

In fact, cross-world trade agreements are against the terms of service (like I will put FP on you building in A for you putting FP on my building in B).

DeletedUser27096

That's exactly the info I was looking for, @nomad richie and @Manda the first. Thanks!

I asked bc I suspected it was against the rules since there was a great potential for arbitrage...trading goods with yourself across worlds. Thanks again!

DeletedUser26965

I wish the trade system applied to all worlds. They can make so you can't trade with yourself. As far as cheaters go they always find a way anyway, why hinder everyone else because of that, just do your due diligence and catch them and even then it's no guarantee inno will ban them so why should the rest of us suffer a limited trade system?

DeletedUser27889

I wish the trade system applied to all worlds. They can make so you can't trade with yourself. As far as cheaters go they always find a way anyway, why hinder everyone else because of that, just do your due diligence and catch them and even then it's no guarantee inno will ban them so why should the rest of us suffer a limited trade system?
I disagree that it should be access to all world trades, also even apart from abuse that's just a crazy amount of trades.

What would be more useful if it was trades within your own world. Right now our pool is rather limited to the people around us.