• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Wackyrabbit

Not sure if this is where questions are asked and answered anyway here goes. I need a two lane highway for a GB and not sure if the two lane needs to go the complete way throughout out my city or just where the GB is located, can anyone tell me how the two lane highway system works and how do I not get cracks and potholes in my roads, for it seems like cars do not move on the highway with them. Currently I just have a two lane highway only in front of the GB and it is not building it, so how far does the two lane highway need to run in order to get the buildings to build? Just entered the Progressive Era and not understanding it yet, so any information would be greatly appreciated.

Agent327

GB's never need a two lane road. If a building needs one, the road needs to be coming from your Town Hall and only as far as the building.

DevaCat

Not sure if this is where questions are asked and answered anyway here goes. I need a two lane highway for a GB and not sure if the two lane needs to go the complete way throughout out my city or just where the GB is located, can anyone tell me how the two lane highway system works and how do I not get cracks and potholes in my roads, for it seems like cars do not move on the highway with them. Currently I just have a two lane highway only in front of the GB and it is not building it, so how far does the two lane highway need to run in order to get the buildings to build? Just entered the Progressive Era and not understanding it yet, so any information would be greatly appreciated.
That pothole on your road that's backing up traffic -- sounds like an incident. Tap or click on it to collect it, and the cars will keep moving.

Wackyrabbit

Sorry that is goods buildings that needed the two lane street. That you for your answers, understood and going great now. Thanks