• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Deleted

Nicholas002

Is there an updated Motivation Priority list? The one I have is from 2018. Any help is greatly appreciated.

The motivation priority order goes: FP > Goods > Medals > Blueprints > Hall of Fame

1. Forge Points (for example Lord's Manor, Pillar of Heroes Level 7, SoK, Sundial Spire, etc.)
2. Random good (ex. Royal Cascade or Athlete Living Quarters)
3. Goods of age (for example Caravansary or Kiosk)
4. Medals (for example Pole House or Shrine of Awe)
5. Blueprints (for example Shrine of Inspiration)
6. Hall of Fame
I think it now is:
  1. FPs
  2. goods
  3. units
  4. medals
  5. BPs
  6. guild power
Edit: source. I am assuming it stayed the same besides units.

Emberguard

Troops? Players can motivate/polish our troops? I'm looking for the Motivation Priority order. If we use the Town Hall to aid players leaving it up to the A.I. to choose which buildings get m/p, what order does it follow?
Whatever is added "when motivated" in the order of

1. Forge Points (for example Lord's Manor, Pillar of Heroes Level 7, SoK, Sundial Spire, etc.)
4. Units
5. Medals (for example Pole House or Shrine of Awe)
6. Blueprints (for example Shrine of Inspiration)
7. Crowns

(this also means if you have multiple same priority buildings for "when motivated" the building with the highest amount of that item gets aided first)

Emberguard

Decorations are not high on the priority list anymore. Now I can go back to placing trees and shrubbery in my city.
Why would I do that you say? Because... That's the way, uh huh, uh huh, I like it, uh huh, uh huh.
Do keep in mind Link Chain, Harvest Barn Set and anything that only doubles base production when motivated will be competing with decorations. You'll risk things like Winter Train and Hyppodrome getting plundered if you have too many decorations. But if you don't find yourself getting attacked enough for that to be a problem (or you collect on time) then yeah, you can go back to putting in decorations

The Phlatulator

Whatever is added "when motivated" in the order of

4. Units
7. Crowns

(this also means if you have multiple same priority buildings for "when motivated" the building with the highest amount of that item gets aided first)

So why are Gunsmiths motivated before the Charcoal Express of Harvest Barn?

Okay, I have read this thread but still don’t understand why my shrine of knowledge gets motivated before my terracotta vineyard? Way more fp’s and coins plus goods and medals...

Pumbaa the Great

Do keep in mind Link Chain, Harvest Barn Set and anything that only doubles base production when motivated will be competing with decorations. You'll risk things like Winter Train and Hyppodrome getting plundered if you have too many decorations. But if you don't find yourself getting attacked enough for that to be a problem (or you collect on time) then yeah, you can go back to putting in decorations
So you are saying that the list is really like this:

4. Units
7. Crowns
8. Set/Chain buildings/Decorations

Does age of the buildings effect the mo/po say I have one of each on the list in SAM and also in AF. Will it mo/po the entire list in SAM before AF? Or does it mo/po #1 of SAM than AF, than #2 SAM than AF in that order.

Agent327

So you are saying that the list is really like this:

4. Units
7. Crowns
8. Set/Chain buildings/Decorations

Does age of the buildings effect the mo/po say I have one of each on the list in SAM and also in AF. Will it mo/po the entire list in SAM before AF? Or does it mo/po #1 of SAM than AF, than #2 SAM than AF in that order.

No. Sets are treated as individual buildings and it depends on what the base production of the building is.

Age comes after priority and only to items that have no priority. A SAAB deco will be polished before a lower age deco.

Pumbaa the Great

No. Sets are treated as individual buildings and it depends on what the base production of the building is.

Age comes after priority and only to items that have no priority. A SAAB deco will be polished before a lower age deco.
So SAAB governor's mansion would po/mo before VF SoK?

Agent327

No. Governors Mansion base production is coins, so it is bottom of the list. SoK produces fp's, which makes it top of the list, no matter what age. If you have an HMA Sok and a SAAB SoK it is possible the HMA one gets motivated first, cause only fp production counts. If you have an HMA cultural building and a SAAB culturul building, SAAB will always be first.

Ebeondi Asi

The point missed by this thread, and that point making it entirely meaningless to worry about aid ordering, is having other aid you enough so you never ,ever need to bother thinking about this particular issue.
I have only 80 Friends, and the large Guild. And Cities as large andas packed solid as can be had in my Eras (I have all Medal expansions) and never have a problem, and have a lot of event buildings.. In fact i would say 25% of my aid from others is wasted as "nothing to aid" in the Event history.
So I never have anything unaided in each 24 hr period.

And THAT is the 100% solution. nothing about which gets first... matters in any way.
So check your Friends lists. Who aids you at least three times out of five viewable in the City Hall Event History keep.. less than that kick out. Find new Friends. These people are important to you. So well worth the time it takes to get good Friends. After awhile you will have Friends who aid you Every day. Lots of them. And no more issues with what gets aided first.

The secondary thing is I aid everyone Friend and Guild every day, too. and that is just as iportant to aving and keeping Friends who Aid me. Sadly, in general, Guildies aid a lot less. i would say usually 50% less. So the Friends list is crucial to having your own city aided.

I don’t understand what you are saying? I have several vineyards. Each one has 2 field’s attached. Each vineyard has a star if polished and each field also has a star if polished. All I am asking is if they can be plundered when polished?