• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Validate your email?

DeletedUser

So I validated my email, activated the link then went back to the game to enter my 15 letter "validation code."

I only had two tabs open; the game on tab one, and my email open on tab two.

after I entered the validation code and confirmed entry, it said "there was an internal error."

hmmmmm...

So I went back to my email tab to see if I entered the validation code correctly.

After I checked, I went back to the game to enter it. Upon doing so the interface that was asking me to validate my email address was gone.

With that said I would like to clarify that this is a 3 part question.

1. what was the reward again for email validation?

2. did I get my reward for email validation?

3. were can I find my proof of email validation?

DeletedUser2145

1. Email validation by itself gives you 50 diamonds, though you start the game with 250, so that makes a total of 300 diamonds.

2. Yes.

3. The validation tab disappearing means you have successfully validated your email address. Without validating your email address you also cannot advance in the game past a certain point (I believe past the Bronze Age but I'm not 100%) sure.

DeletedUser

Thanks man, I thought I glitched something somehow. I did notice I had extra diamonds, I just didn't know how many. I'm too lazy to make a suggestion on this lol.