• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Questions About New Rules

DeletedUser8428

I used to religiously play FoE on a daily basis and had made significant progress with great buildings, levels and points. This game was real fun until I saw the update of game rules, which stated that an account would be deleted after 30 days of inactivity. That was a major disappointment. I immediately lost all interest in the game as this would mean that all the efforts I made in the last couple of years playing this game would be flushed down the drain should I be unable to log in for 30 days. That's a killer. I'd be travelling towards the end of the year and won't be able to play for 2-3 months. But now with the new rule, I can't even hope of returning to the game after my vacation as I'd have to start all over from scratch. Unless this ill-advised rule is removed or modified, I doubt if I will ever get the same interest and enthusiasm for playing this game as before. :(
Shady, not sure if you missed seeing the note associated with this change -

The title of the rule was changed. Added a mention that full account deletion is possible (contact support).

Nothing about the rule is different except the title of the rule and they added a note that if you contact support, you can request that your account be deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2744

If you are "JoeSchmuck" on C world, you can start a new city as "JoeSchmuck" on B world, but you'll still start in the Stone Age.

DeletedUser6815

Actually I have no question. I just wanted to say good job FoE leaders on the rules update. It really does make things a lot more clear. Another example on good leadership in this game and making the changes that are needed to make things easier and improve the game. Thanks.