• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Questions and non feedback comments about the Winter Event

RazorbackPirate

Once you find what you are looking for can you shuffle the presents or are they automatically reshuffled the next day. My question is specifically when you find the key. The key will have to be auto generated the next day to keep the one key per day promise but what happens when you find the key and then just leave it for the next day ?
What's with you and your refusal to collect your prizes? Just collect the key and you won't have to worry about what happens the next day. Similar to just collect your goods from the Aztec mini-game and you won't have to worry about how not collecting affects GBG.

DeletedUser

I do collect the key , that was my whole question, I want to force the shuffle after I get it . The Aztek problem is a bug and the box doesn't appear to let me collect them, support notified .

Last edited by a moderator:

RazorbackPirate

I do collect the key , that was my whole question, I want to force the shuffle after I get it . The Aztek problem is a bug and the box doesn't appear to let me collect them, support notified . What is with you not reading and spewing off garbage ?
You cannot 'force' a shuffle. That's not how the event works.

DeletedUser

You cannot 'force' a shuffle. That's not how the event works.

I found out it automatically reshuffles at the start of the new day. You answered in a civil tone this time and I have removed my ending question from my response above. Thank you for simply answering my question

Spotmeows

I remember someone complained about getting a single match three times in a row. In my case I have to give some credit: so far the match box has been fair to me.

Just An Observer

Looked up Gigantic Medals in the wiki here. Found nothing. Why is such a worthless item being offered as a daily special prize? If FoE thinks so little of this item to not list it in the wiki, it should not be offered or even exist!

Agent327

Looked up Gigantic Medals in the wiki here. Found nothing. Why is such a worthless item being offered as a daily special prize? If FoE thinks so little of this item to not list it in the wiki, it should not be offered or even exist!

Can be wrong, cause it is a long time since I bothered about medals, but doesn't mouse-over show you how much it is?

Just An Observer

Gigantic Medals showed up on a list I use to track what comes up when in this event. I looked it up. Nada. Hovering over the term does nothing. The item is not up to hover over. So what are Gigantic Medals?

Agent327

Gigantic Medals showed up on a list I use to track what comes up when in this event. I looked it up. Nada. Hovering over the term does nothing. The item is not up to hover over. So what are Gigantic Medals?

That list is not an official Inno list. Whatever is on it, there is no guarantee that list is right.

Agent327

True. But information that isn't guaranteed to be right but almost always is is far more valuable than the dearth of information that Inno provides.

Almost always is the key here. Forum has exploded more than once when it wasn't. Bottom line, site offering it is not allowed to be discussed on the forum and neither is the info on it. I have nothing to do with that decision, but will enforce it.

MarktheMagnificent

Medals may be worthless to you, but please don't forget that there are many players at much earlier stages for whom medals are very useful. The game must cater for all levels.

Last edited:

Just An Observer

Medals may be worthless to you, but please don't forget that there are many players at much earlier stages for whom medals are very useful. The game must cater for all levels.

Uh, Medals are very valuable to me at this time. However Gigantic Medals appear to be of no real value since they are not even listed in the official wiki. If something was important, FoE should have it mentioned in their wiki, ya' think?

Beorn Bear

Uh, Medals are very valuable to me at this time. However Gigantic Medals appear to be of no real value since they are not even listed in the official wiki. If something was important, FoE should have it mentioned in their wiki, ya' think?
OMG. Gigantic Medals is just a very large amount of medals. The actual number of medals will depend on what age you are in. It's like when a Daily Challenge has you fight a Large Army. Do you expect the FoE Wiki to define a large army for you, too? Rest assured, if medals are very valuable to you, then a reward described as "Gigantic Medals" will be good for you. (You're not thinking that "Gigantic Medals" are somehow different from regular size medals, are you?)

Vonderbach

OMG. Gigantic Medals is just a very large amount of medals. The actual number of medals will depend on what age you are in. It's like when a Daily Challenge has you fight a Large Army. Do you expect the FoE Wiki to define a large army for you, too? Rest assured, if medals are very valuable to you, then a reward described as "Gigantic Medals" will be good for you. (You're not thinking that "Gigantic Medals" are somehow different from regular size medals, are you?)

I've never heard of "Gigantic Medals" either, so I'm not sure why you're being combative. Take a breath and relax. Also worth noting that there appears to be a misunderstanding between some of you as you all seem to value medals (with noted exceptions), so why not try to solve the disconnect instead of exacerbating the problem?

Ckirk

Hi guys
Be aware when you reach level 6 (the last level) of your Winther Bakery. Only the second option (the Marcipan Bakery) gives 6 FP / day. The orhers give only 5 / day. Bsides I would choose boost of coins / supplies anyday compared to boost of defence. I made the mistake myself and it will haunt me to the end of this game :)