• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Questions and non feedback comments about the Winter Event

Wobblist

No one really knows, if they run it again, it will be a surprise. In the meantime, keep an eye out for them in the AD.

I bet 1 forge point it'll be offered for diamonds again after the event.. which to be fair i don't have problems with that.. especially if it means not having to spend more to accumulate pointless winter event upgrades that i won't be able to use. Thanks for the response.

UP ONLINE

sucks be nice to get a key a day not by the Presents
not a balanced event
and only a old player with lots of attack can even Defeat a very large Army and get lock picks

CaptainKirk1234

Will the train selection kit come back around again? I have a level 5 and obviously need to upgrade it. I think it only appeared twice on beta but im really hoping this will be like the Asylum where it surprises us with a 3rd day.

..either that or they just straight up offer it for diamonds after the event. I wish we knew about these offers ahead of time so we didn't waste diamonds gambling for more daily specials.
I think they will because they did it 6 days earlier than they did in beta, either to many people got it or they want to leave more oppurtunity to get it at the end of the event.

Lord Pest

Got 11 train selection kits yesterday. I had saved my stars waiting for the train. Worked out to be 1 kit every 90 stars.

Plunder Queen

Got 11 train selection kits yesterday. I had saved my stars waiting for the train. Worked out to be 1 kit every 90 stars.
I got lucky and hit the double payout once for the train selection kit. Spent about 6,000 diamonds to get the second train engine. Now just focused on Reno kits and finishing the calendar.

Savvy187

I needed 4 train selection kits to finish my second train, took 700+ stars to get the 4, which is absolutely ridiculous. My guild has pretty much unanimously agreed this event is terrible, which is a first.

halifaxrick

Why aren’t the leveled bakeries considered unique? They certainly have unique stats and appearance. This means you have to max 3 Bakeries to get the full stats from one, which will be almost impossible if you’re on a diamond budget. Getting 2 maxed and say a level 3 seems more doable.

Jomania

Hi i want to ask that why does the winter event quest turn to one quest per day now when i hit quest number 54?

Agent327

Hi i want to ask that why does the winter event quest turn to one quest per day now when i hit quest number 54?

There are 38 Main Quests available which can be completed as soon as possible.

After completing the Main Quests, 32 quests, corresponding to each day of the Winter Event, will be presented daily. Depending on the number of days the player takes to complete the main quests, that number of quests will stack when the daily ones start. Lets say it takes 5 days to finish the main questline. After completing that, the player will then immediately receive 5 quests without any delay and after that, one quest per day.

MeowKat

Help santa find his missing reindeer and he'll offer you a bag of gifts for the low price of $33.99 USD!(Mans gotta make a living somehow...)
Santa retired. Santa's workshop, his image and all branding rights were bought and are the sole intellectual property of Amazon now.

Tbill

I have done well with this event in both my worlds and have 6 bakeries in one and 10 in the other with minimal diamond investment. Also have train sets in both worlds. Working on second set in one and third set in the other. Good event from my point of view.

Rock Python

The explanation of the Reindeer Sleigh in the Winter Event announcement did not make it clear as to how you cash in the 9 reindeer. Would the only way be to spend 3000 diamonds?

Ricardoso83

Discovered the "true" Gem of this event...

Lockpicks are bad, but WAIT, there is worse than that...

In the present the Double Key, is a key and A Lockpick, one lockpick, hilarious...

Ty Inno and their lockpicks :p