Quick thing

Captain Christian

Dear InnoGames,
I was wondering if y'all could do a simple favor. Legio XIII Gemina of the Roman empire had a lion on a red background as their standard (flag) I am recreating Legio XIII Gemina as a guild and was wondering why some glyphs only appear on certain colors. The lion head currently only appears on a blue or green background. If you are not to busy, could you please add the lion head on a red background during the next update? Thanks!

Your loyal member,
Captain Christian

Last edited:

Captain Christian

Pink is not a preexisting color, they are ready use burghundy for other guild flags, so it should be simple for them to add that to the lion flag. It would be much harder for them to develop an entirely new color backround.

WinnerGR

Dear InnoGames,
I was wondering if y'all could do a simple favor. Legio XIII Gemina of the Roman empire had a lion on a red background as their standard (flag) I am recreating Legio XIII Gemina as a guild and was wondering why some glyphs only appear on certain colors. The lion head currently only appears on a blue or green background. If you are not to busy, could you please add the lion head on a red background during the next update? Thanks!

Your loyal member,
Captain Christian
Nice , you did it all in the sarcasm font just to show that it was never gonna happen and you have spelt background wrong 3 times .
LOL

Salsuero

It would be much harder for them to develop an entirely new color backround.
What?! How much harder do you think this would actually be? I'm genuinely curious. Unless you're talking about inventing a new wavelength of light that isn't represented in the existing RGB spectrum... this wouldn't be hard at all.

Agent327

Nice , you did it all in the sarcasm font just to show that it was never gonna happen and you have spelt background wrong 3 times .
LOL
Forum Rules

- It is not allowed to rebuke another user concerning his grammar/spelling. If the grammar/spelling of a user is that bad, report the post.

vger

No problem. Will do. It will be on the next update. Anything else?
Do you actually represent InnoGames or are you trying to raise my hopes and then utterly crush them?
No, Agent doesn't represent InnoGames. Just another player like you or I. Forum moderators do, at least to some extent, represent InnoGames, but they are also just players like you or I. They are not paid for their work, but they are allowed to express their opinion as a player as long as it doesn't conflict with being a moderator (a tricky balancing act).
There is a Community Manager here that does represent InnoGames. You won't here much from the CM (which is neither good or bad).

But don't sweat Agent. He doesn't have much respect for...well....anyone...and does seem to take personal pleasure in the crushing thing. It's actually funny, in a pathetic sort of way once you realize it's not worth taking seriously.

Captain Christian

No, Agent doesn't represent InnoGames. Just another player like you or I. Forum moderators do, at least to some extent, represent InnoGames, but they are also just players like you or I. They are not paid for their work, but they are allowed to express their opinion as a player as long as it doesn't conflict with being a moderator (a tricky balancing act).
There is a Community Manager here that does represent InnoGames. You won't here much from the CM (which is neither good or bad).

But don't sweat Agent. He doesn't have much respect for...well....anyone...and does seem to take personal pleasure in the crushing thing. It's actually funny, in a pathetic sort of way once you realize it's not worth taking seriously.
I didn't think he did since it only called him a well known member. Thanks!