• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

ragequits of dilmun

Dursland

I would never want a player to quit the game, that's not my intent when I plunder. It's just part of the game and I honestly wouldn't be able to do GE4 (have been ever since week 3 of a brand new world) without plundering.

It's on players to have a good DA, high city defense, and/or collect on time. Not on me. And if they quit then oh well, clearly it's not the game for them. That's why inno has Elvenar.

GinnyWeasley

I plunder sometimes, but not often. I'm always defending myself - or getting revenge, whatever you want to call it.... - after they have attack and plundered me.

GinnyWeasley

I have never gotten an angry message, mostly because I try not to hit the same player twice, but I did have to send someone a message once, nicely asking him to stop taking from my fruit farm literally EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. I was so annoyed.

gps03

Yeah, so here's the way I look at it. Under normal game play it's up to me to defend my city how I see fit. If you beat my army you get the spoils.

However, when an event is on, and I know there will be "win x battles without losing" challenges and I am nice enough to leave you two spearmen to defeat? Don't be a jerk and plunder, too -- I already gave you a gift!

Likewise, If I have to beat your army during an event, and I lose units, well then you are getting plundered to compensate me for lost units. ;)

Emberguard

and I know there will be "win x battles without losing" challenges and I am nice enough to leave you two spearmen to defeat? Don't be a jerk and plunder, too -- I already gave you a gift!

If you give something and expect the other person to be obligated to you in some way then that's not a gift. It's a purchase. If it's unsolicited and without communication then the other player has no way of even knowing it was supposedly a gift anyway

Ironrooster

Yeah, so here's the way I look at it. Under normal game play it's up to me to defend my city how I see fit. If you beat my army you get the spoils.

However, when an event is on, and I know there will be "win x battles without losing" challenges and I am nice enough to leave you two spearmen to defeat? Don't be a jerk and plunder, too -- I already gave you a gift!

Likewise, If I have to beat your army during an event, and I lose units, well then you are getting plundered to compensate me for lost units. ;)
The problem here is that you only get 1 defending army to protect against everyone who is attacking your city whatever their motive is.

If you just need to win battles for a quest use the PvP and attack one age down.

Jackshat

Anybody else plundering people and making them ragequit? FoE is not for you if you can't collect on time and dislike having your stuff stolen lol.

So far there's 2 ragequits in my hood, one guy just disconnected his town hall - boring. But the other one was more fun, observe:

9ZIcSO5.jpg

Comments on plundering in general are welcome as well.
In my book, dude just became legendary!