• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] Ragu Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm following the jobs. I got to the job that says to research a military building. I researched the slinger range. I built the slinger range. I'm making a slinger. I didn't get the reward for the job. It says I haven't completed it yet. I refreshed my browser and it still won't give me the reward. What's up with that?

DeletedUser34

Game of thrones, seriously :D
Though I have to give you props for choosing the best character.

Did you research slingers before or after you accepted the task?

DeletedUser

After and GOT is great. The books are even better than the series. And Arya is my favorite character but I wouldn't look right with that name so I went with the 2nd best character :)

DeletedUser34

If you finish that slinger, and refresh and it still doesn't work, I'd report it on the bugs thread. I already did a forum search and I didn't find it.....of course it may be under something else.

DeletedUser

Ok thanks. I've done all that. I'll report it. It's a confirmed bug.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3

Indeed, it's a confirmed bug. It is fixed but we'll have to wait for the next update before the fix is applied. If you encounter this problem, send in a support ticket ingame.

Status
Not open for further replies.