• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Raiding Question

• Thread starter VictoriousSecrets
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hi All,

Not entirely sure where I'm suppose to post this but I know this is the world i'm currently on. Just had a few questions :)

I'm very new like 2 days old to Forge of Empires an having some problems from a particular player who continues to raid my stores >< and i'm just trying to find out ways to stop him as he is like way ahead of me in terms of tech/troops.. I know this is apart of the game an I don't have a problem with that.. the only problem I have is for people that have obviously been playing for awhile to just walk right in an bone a new player just because he feels like it even after I P/M him which kinda rubs me the wrong way lol.

So is there any solution to my problem because the army I did have wasn't really no match for his.

This isn't my first game by Innogames, so i'm a fast learner. Just want somebody to point me in the right direction^^

Cheers.

DeletedUser2145

Your best option is probably an active guild and timing your collections. With the first, they can motivate your buildings --- motivated buildings cannot be plundered; and in addition the guild can help you with any goods you may be lacking due to the plundering. With the later, you can try to ensure you collect before your collecting are plundered. Essentially, you're looking to ensure that your goods aren't plundered, coin and supplies can easily be made up (plus add the protection from motivation) and even several players plundering some houses or supply buildings won't stop your progress, though having your goods plundered could be an issue.

But, yeah, beside that you could try talking to the player, promise daily M/P in exchange for no plundering or something similar. There is no 100% assurance, but you can try out various things to at least limit the plundering to a minimum.