• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Rampage Now Recruiting!

Lady Nibiru

Just giving a heads up that our guild is currently recruiting all age, seasoned, active players. Especially looking to add more Iron Age to Late Middle Age players to our roster. We're a Diamond League Guild in the Top 30 Listing so rewards and benefits are good! Below are the nuts and bolts required to join which is pretty much standard based by the majority of guild requirements. We also have 2 other sister guilds in East-Nagach.

Requirements

Minimum Iron Age or Above
Arc or Observatory (will help acquire)
Acquire Hall of Fame or Statue of Honor for guild points
Communication Skills - Log in at least once a day for messages
Activity/Aid - Minimum 3-4 Times per Week
Participate in GbG and GE - GvG Optional
Minimum 10 fights/negotiations per day per GbG Season
Complete at minimum Level 2 of GE Weekly
Contribute to" Stix to Brix" GB Thread

Benefits of Level 74 Guild

Recruitment Boost - 32%
Research Boost - town hall 9 forge points daily
Building Rebate - 18%

We Offer

Arc 1.9 Thread
Arc Assistance for new members
Advanced Goods for Tech and GBs
Fair Trade Thread from BA to TE
Swap Threads for High and Low Level GBs
Support & Tips for New Members

Will send invite to players who qualify. Message me for more details.

Last edited:

ALONSOPUFF

I finish all 4 levels of GE weekly and average 40 pts per day on GbG. Currently I am with Trade Alliance Guild. I have an 80 arc and think Observatory is a waste of FP's. I would contribute to "stix to brix" if you could explain what it is?
If I am worthy of your guild--please send me an invitation so I can participate in the next GbG.

Lady Nibiru

I finish all 4 levels of GE weekly and average 40 pts per day on GbG. Currently I am with Trade Alliance Guild. I have an 80 arc and think Observatory is a waste of FP's. I would contribute to "stix to brix" if you could explain what it is?
If I am worthy of your guild--please send me an invitation so I can participate in the next GbG.
Hi Alonsopuff, unable to find you listed in East-Nagach world.