• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Random Rewards In Iron Age

Czari

What are the recurring quests in Iron Age that are comparable to the Bronze Age "Produce 2 Helmets" please. I've forgotten and can't find it using a forum search. Thank you. :)

DeletedUser10415

There are four recurring supplies quests for Iron Age. Two for two of a type a production. One for both types of production (2X each). One for a lump sum of supplies.

Butcher 1 day production 2X.
Goat Farm 1 day production 2X.
Butcher 1 day production 2X & Goat Farm 1 day production 2X.
And a lump sum of supplies - I forget how much.

DeletedUser26154

I always do the "spink" quest from Rinbin, that's the repeating quest for gather supplies.

Czari

Thank you so much, Glarg. Just what I was looking for. :D

@ardak - I usually do those as well! I'm amazed when I hear people who have played FoE for at least 2 months say, "Random rewards? Recurring quests? How do you get to those?" /facepalms

DeletedUser26332

Thank you so much, Glarg. Just what I was looking for. :D

@ardak - I usually do those as well! I'm amazed when I hear people who have played FoE for at least 2 months say, "Random rewards? Recurring quests? How do you get to those?" /facepalms
I've seen them but I am newer and have never tried to intentionally get them before. How does it work in the Iron age and the bronze age? I'd like to try it on A and B.

Czari

The recurring random reward quests will pop up as you've likely seen and you can do the quest or click the red "abort" button and choose another quest. In the Bronze Age I build as many blacksmiths as possible and repeatedly do the "Produce 2 Helmets" quest. Glarg referenced the similar recurring quests in the Iron Age. *If* I'm camping out in an age for a long time and know I won't need to store up coin and supplies for a time, I also do the "Pay x amount of coin and supplies" recurring quest as well. After awhile you get to know which of the recurring quests are worth the time/effort for the reward given and which ones are not.

Hope this helps. :)

DeletedUser26332

The recurring random reward quests will pop up as you've likely seen and you can do the quest or click the red "abort" button and choose another quest. In the Bronze Age I build as many blacksmiths as possible and repeatedly do the "Produce 2 Helmets" quest. Glarg referenced the similar recurring quests in the Iron Age. *If* I'm camping out in an age for a long time and know I won't need to store up coin and supplies for a time, I also do the "Pay x amount of coin and supplies" recurring quest as well. After awhile you get to know which of the recurring quests are worth the time/effort for the reward given and which ones are not.

Hope this helps. :)
It's wonderful, thanks!