• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Rant of the day

• Thread starter DeletedUser13378
  • Start date

DeletedUser13378

Just a rant .. bet this falls on deaf ears but.. Getting kinda tired if investing in GB's for folks and the rewards are no longer worth the trouble.. I have several where I have put in over 130 forge points only to get back 25 or 30 equal number or so of medals and a blueprint or two. while everyone else has contributed maybe a max of 10-20 points then stopped. While i understand two things. First you have to put in to get your rewards, and you have to stay on top to get the better rewards, i seriously think they need to modify just what the rewards are.. more you put in the higher the return. ... also once you start investing.. maybe invest a certain minimum number a day to remain on the rewards list. once dropped from the list your points still count but the rewards go to the next active person. something.. i am in two atm that i havent seen movement from anyone including the owner in over two weeks yet i daily put in from 5-10...okay rant over.. let the debate begin.. but seriously developers.. look at changing this system..

DeletedUser8428

You want the game to pay you better because you're not getting out of it what you think you deserve?

DeletedUser13023

; ^ >
'Getting kinda tired if investing in GB's' - Well, then don't. ; ^ >
'the rewards are no longer worth the trouble' - Well, then don't trouble yourself. ; ^ >
Just don't invest more than it's worth to you. ; ^ >
This is pretty straight forward. ; ^ >
; ^ >
If you're feeling hurt, just stop hurting yourself. Gee ; ^ >
; ^ >

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13378

i guess what i am getting at.. one person is doing all the investing. i am quite sure i am not the only one.. first level or two are low but when you get upwards of 9-10 you need quite a few forge points so people need assistance.. to me the rewards for those who do help are not fair. Yea the post was insinuated that it was just me being wronged but i feel it is all of us who assist others. as for not helping... it wont stop, i believe in assisting guildmates

DeletedUser2145

An easy way to avoid all that is to form circles or groups among your guildmates or friends. That way you're not working alone to level up a Great Building but there are a few of you donating forge points. It will both be faster and more effective.

What you're experiencing is the smart investing --- you see a Great Building is being leveled up by someone, so you drop some forge points as it could give you a good reward for a little investments. No one single person should be doing the full investing, but it sometimes happen because players like to help each other ("I'll level up your GB, you level up mine" basically).