• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Reached Trillions of Shamrocks within 4 hours in Both Mount Killmore and Vingrid

Triopoly Champion

This St. Patrick event seems to be 1 of the easier event for me especially when they are in the parallel positions between the 2 worlds -
Forge of Empires - St. Patrick's Day Event in Mount Killmore.jpg
Count up to quadrillions always benefit me the most -
Forge of Empires - St. Patrick's Day Event in Vingrid.jpg

Triopoly Champion

He has already collected one prize - and therefore has done 25 tasks.
I guessed I finished my first 25 tasks way too fast that most people thought I accomplished nothing here, however if they indeed read the wiki, they would have known the 1st grand prize is the Celtic Forest Selection Kit and the 2nd grand prize is the 50 Forge Points and so on.

Part of the main reason I've advanced too fast in St. Patrick's Day event was that there were too many Alabaster and Granite goods, so I could trade for whatever I want within minutes even when I play inside an inactive guild in Vingrid.
Forge of Empires - Vingrid EMA Goods Stock.jpg

DeletedUser

Within 4 hours I had all 6 of my cities past the first Grand Prize and well on their way to the second. And if it hadn't been a busy day in real life, I would have already had the second and been well on my way to the third...in all 6 cities. Including my newest BA city. If you're going to brag, at least do something worth bragging about. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser37581

Part of the main reason I've advanced too fast in St. Patrick's Day event was that there were too many Alabaster and Granite goods
There's a nonsense statement for you. None of the mini-game tasks required goods, so the goods you have means nothing.

Triopoly Champion

There's a nonsense statement for you. None of the mini-game tasks required goods, so the goods you have means nothing.
The event quests require the goods and they produce the much needed pot golds for me to gain the progress I need.

Within 4 hours I had all 6 of my cities past the first Grand Prize and well on their way to the second. And if it hadn't been a busy day in real life, I would have already had the second and been well on my way to the third...in all 6 cities. Including my newest BA city. If you're going to brag, at least do something worth bragging about. :rolleyes:
By going that fast, you'll eventually running out of the event quests to provide you the required pot golds by the time you hit the daily quests and time limits.

I never try to finish more than 10-12 event quests on Day 1 knowing that I'll eventually have to wait for the daily quests anyway, then the event will become boring because you are too fast in the very beginning and not understanding the entire math.

Last edited:

Triopoly Champion

The event quests had nothing to do with progress in the mini-game.
Some tasks such as upgrading the levels of your managers will require you to spend pot golds in the mini-game. Unless you want to spend the diamonds, you'll need the event quests to provide you enough pot golds.

100 pot golds from the daily logins won't be enough.

DeletedUser37581

Some tasks such as upgrading the levels of your managers will require you to spend pot golds in the mini-game. Unless you want to spend the diamonds, you'll need the event quests to provide you enough pot golds.
The progress that you exhibited in your images could easily have been accomplished with nothing more than the pots of gold obtained from the first two or three quests - and none of those required goods in any way.

Triopoly Champion

The progress that you exhibited in your images could easily have been accomplished with nothing more than the pots of gold obtained from the first two or three quests - and none of those required goods in any way.
Those were from earlier this morning, I'm already in the Quadrillion zone now, so totally different strategy now.

I won't finish a mini-town within less than 24 hours because I know how many towns and pot golds I'll eventually need.

DeletedUser37581

Those were from earlier this morning, I'm already in the Quadrillion zone now, so totally different strategy now.
Name one quest that you've done that required a significant amount of goods. Also, progress in your mini-game is STILL not dependent on the goods you have, nor are you at the point of requiring significantly more pots of gold for the mini-game.

Triopoly Champion

You'll need to finish at least 8-9 towns probably 14-15 in the mini-game to gain enough Celtic Forest Selection Kits all level 1s or all level 2s.

For every new town, the manager levels will be reset.

Quest 8:
  • Paddy McCharms: "Gather some (24 - 240 goods, e.g. From goods buildings or by trading OR Donate some (40 - 290) goods to the guild treasury" and "Make people enthusiastic"
    Reward: StPatrick Pot of Gold 100 Pots of Gold

Quest 11:
  • Paddy McCharms: "Gather some (24 - 240) goods, e.g. From goods buildings or by trading OR Donate some (40 - 290) goods to the guild treasury"

Quest 15:
  • Paddy McCharms: "Gather some (24 - 240) goods, e.g. From goods buildings or by trading OR Donate some (40 - 320) goods to the guild treasury" and "Gain some (30 - 12,000) population"

Last edited:

DeletedUser37581

there were too many Alabaster and Granite goods,
Where in the quests does it specify Alabaster or Granite? As you have plenty of the other goods, those would have sufficed also. In either case, your progress in the mini-game was not in any way dependent upon your completion of the quests you have listed.

Triopoly Champion

Nah.

Questline = 3 kits
7 Grand Prizes (5 towns, 35 quests each) = 3 kits
Buy set of 6 chests, each after finishing 4 towns = 4 kits

Total: 10 kits.
I don't plan to fully finish each town, but to jump when the tasks becoming too expensive. As long as you can get 8.4 quadrillions of shamrocks, you can always hop to the next town.

Also There's no reason for me to upgrade my hat factory manager to level 3, I usually just skip that task.

Last edited:

Triopoly Champion

Since you are the forum moderator, you are awarded some free diamonds for all the events, I found this out from the former Moderator Lucifer1904.

However, you haven't stated this in your comment, thus the real truth why you have been faster.