• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Reading the future??

• Thread starter DeletedUser11463
  • Start date

DeletedUser11463

So..... I was looking at the medusa and it has a range of 35. Now that range is so big that it is unnecessary for any spot on the fighting grid. Which leads me to believe that Inno is going to change the range in the next age. Sort of like they did in Progressive???? I think the cost of moving from one spot to the next will now be 2 instead of 1.5. Probably a good thing since many units now can fully reach across the board to attack. Any thoughts?

DeletedUser31592

I need a nap. As I read "medusa", I didn't read Medusa but instead MED-U-S-A (like 'med' from 'medical' and USA as in the United States)
It has been a trying week in real life. I'm starting to lose it, I fear!

DeletedUser

I needed that. Thank you for reminding me that Frozen has all of the answers.
"When life gets rough, I like to hold on to my dream of relaxing in the summer sun, just lettin' off steam."
That's what @Ozyman Tremble Weaklings does in the summer, then they have to throw him in the freezer so he can re-form and come play with us. LOL

DeletedUser32397

Medusa is a joke, 2 hit unit with hover tanks. Barely does damage
Remember, it has blast. So it's probably best against melee units, as blast gives more damage the closer a unit is, it'll probably get close to one-shotting

DeletedUser11463

Yeah I know it's not a great unit but the range made me think that Inno would expand the field since the range is way overkill for what is available now. Why not just make it 50 or 40 since that would reach anywhere on the board now?

DeletedUser25166

Yeah I know it's not a great unit but the range made me think that Inno would expand the field since the range is way overkill for what is available now. Why not just make it 50 or 40 since that would reach anywhere on the board now?
They had to give it something. No movement, no dug in skill.