• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Ready to quit

Elfwand

I'm just saying I'm getting ready to quit. I've got people raiding me every day, the same people time and again. what's the point? If this were 'real' I could load up a massive defensive force but the game won't let me so why should I bother with the effort?

Maybe the people running the game should consider the fact this raiding is quite probably costing them customers. it's one thing if you do it to others but someone minds their own business still gets screwed over.

Dido 815 the Scourge

Regardless of the entertainment level your post has provided and will continue to provide to many of us in the FOE forums, myself included, whining about being plundered by/or threatening to quit isn’t the answer you’re looking for, silly padowan.

Instead, may I suggest you put forth a little effort, read through the forums, and look for some real solutions to your imagined problems. There’s an ENTIRE THREAD dedicated to people such as yourself who can’t for the life of them figure out why they are being plundered or how to stop it.

What to do about being plundered.

If that’s too much for you, then by all means take your leave and may the road rise up to greet you in your quest for happiness. And please remember....don’t let the door hit ya we’re the good lord split ya. Happy trails!

Last edited:

Wahlies

Dido 815 that's the dumbest thing you could have ever said....There are just peckerwoods in this game. They pick a couple of players, just because they can, and continously attack these poor souls for no good reason, except to be dingleberries.

RazorbackPirate

Dido 815 that's the dumbest thing you could have ever said....There are just peckerwoods in this game. They pick a couple of players, just because they can, and continously attack these poor souls for no good reason, except to be dingleberries.
Or because an Event Quest, Daily Challenge, or even needing to use one's Himeji Castle requires a player to battle and because said player, for a myriad of fixable reasons, is at the bottom of the hood, which means they ain't much of a fight. Especially now, with GBG, once I'm in your city, if you've left stuff I need out for me to grab, I will help myself. Thank you very much.

That's not me being a dingleberry or peckerwood, that's me playing the game.

In fact, the dingleberry is the one who's placed themselves at the bottom of the hood, making themselves easy pickings when the time comes, then leaving their productions uncollected for me to grab. The peckerwood is the dingleberry who's done that, then comes here to blame other people for their predicament. You may want to paint them as helpless victims, but their predicament is entirely of their making, as is their ability to fix it.

So, other than being completely wrong, nice reply to a month old thread.

Wahlies

May be a month old its still relavent to peckerwoods that can't attack someone their level or close to their level because they can't navigate a strategy to win a battle, unless they just have higher level troops that just over power. It's fine to raid someone once or twice, but Elfwand states "same people time and again." If they can't move onto another target after a couple of hits, then, yes, they are peckerwoods.

RazorbackPirate

May be a month old its still relavent to peckerwoods that can't attack someone their level or close to their level because they can't navigate a strategy to win a battle, unless they just have higher level troops that just over power. It's fine to raid someone once or twice, but Elfwand states "same people time and again." If they can't move onto another target after a couple of hits, then, yes, they are peckerwoods.
Except I can fight my way all through GE IV, much harder battles than with anyone at the bottom of the hood. Why is it the same people time and time again? Because time and time again, it's the same people at the bottom of the hood. I'm not targeting any specific player, I just start my way at the bottom of the hood and work my way up until whatever requirement I'm chasing has been met. You think I even pay attention to who I'm hitting? You think I care.

So again, other than being completely wrong, great post.

DeletedUser40996

Except I can fight my way all through GE IV, much harder battles than with anyone at the bottom of the hood. Why is it the same people time and time again? Because time and time again, it's the same people at the bottom of the hood. I'm not targeting any specific player, I just start my way at the bottom of the hood and work my way up until whatever requirement I'm chasing has been met. You think I even pay attention to who I'm hitting? You think I care.

So again, other than being completely wrong, great post.
Exactly . For example :you have a quest to win x battles without losing you bet I'm hitting the neighborhood before I battle in GE or GbG

DeletedUser29726

Funny thought: creating a city that intentionally tries to stay near the bottom of the hood (don't fight yourself, avoid unnecessary activity/GBs), and boosting the hell out of defense in it to see how many surprise defeats you can get from people looking to auto an easy win :)

DeletedUser36555

Funny thought: creating a city that intentionally tries to stay near the bottom of the hood (don't fight yourself, avoid unnecessary activity/GBs), and boosting the hell out of defense in it to see how many surprise defeats you can get from people looking to auto an easy win :)
I hear that an SBC with a few levels in it does wonders to give people a shock when they decide to attack your city because you look like easy pickings.

Super Catanian

Exactly . For example :you have a quest to win x battles without losing you bet I'm hitting the neighborhood before I battle in GE or GbG
On the other hand, I like to mix things up. My attack boost is only a little over 100%, and I'm not a fan of losing my units. I actually do GE first, since I at least know what I am facing, rather than fighting a mystery army, which might have the counter units for what I'm using.

DeletedUser40546

You know now that you say that that actually makes more sense instead of going into the blind stab you actually know exactly what you're up against I think I'm going to run with that strategy for a little bit and see how far it gets me. Thanks for the different Outlook preciate it .

Super Catanian

You know now that you say that that actually makes more sense instead of going into the blind stab you actually know exactly what you're up against I think I'm going to run with that strategy for a little bit and see how far it gets me. Thanks for the different Outlook preciate it .
This is especially helpful at the start of the week, since GE I is easily fought through most of the time. Thanks!

Kranyar the Mysterious

You know, the OP never stated that they were being plundered, only raided (attacked).

I aid my whole neighborhood the first day of each week. Those that aid back end up on my aiding list in my Town Hall. I wipe through my whole neighborhood on days when GE and GBG aren't in session (always the middle week of a neighborhood) attacking everyone who hasn't aided me, but even then I rarely plunder. No plunder = no issue. And it is only personal if they've attacked me.

Also, the OP has 4 cities, and is still playing all of them, but hasn't been back here, so I'd say this whole thing has either been resolved or was just a non-issue rant.

DeletedUser40546

You know, the OP never stated that they were being plundered, only raided (attacked).

I aid my whole neighborhood the first day of each week. Those that aid back end up on my aiding list in my Town Hall. I wipe through my whole neighborhood on days when GE and GBG aren't in session (always the middle week of a neighborhood) attacking everyone who hasn't aided me, but even then I rarely plunder. No plunder = no issue. And it is only personal if they've attacked me.

Also, the OP has 4 cities, and is still playing all of them, but hasn't been back here, so I'd say this whole thing has either been resolved or was just a non-issue rant.
Def, non issue.