• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Realm of Stewards is recruiting!

TheresaW

October 3, 2019 update:

We are down to one founder (me) and two players. I was hoping to attract more members, so I'm giving the pitch a few more days before I make the final decision on the fate of the Guild.

The guild is at level 21. It would be a shame to throw it away.

If you're looking for a guild to learn how to play the game, I'm happy to be your mentor. If you're looking for a guild where you can just play the game without drama, we're the guild for you.

Please PM me if you have any questions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are presently a small guild, but obviously would like to grow bigger.

We're looking to have a combination of new to the game players as well as mid-level players (Industrial/Progressive era).

We wouldn't mind at all if someone at Arc-level joined us, either!

Our guild members are expected to abide by the rules, which are few and easy to follow: fair trades (negotiable for special circumstances), GB forge point swaps and participation in Guild Expedition. Above all, there will be NO DRAMA.

If your goal is to grow your city, we'll do everything we can to help you in that endeavour. All we ask in return is that you help out with growing the guild.

Please drop by and check us out. All city levels, new and experienced, are welcome!

Last edited: