• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

REALM of the DRAGON

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser26560

This post is do to the Restricted amount of text allowed in the guild profile.

WELCOME to Realm of the Dragon.
Realm of the Dragon is a Laid back easy going guild with very little requirements at this time.
We don't make you do stuff but appreciate your inputs, such as aiding, going to other guildies Taverns, helping with trades and events when possible.
We do not do the Expedition at this time but advise doing the Expedition after the Post Modern Era if you want.

We are hope when you join you will stay but we do welcome temporary visitors.
If you need help, post in the message center.
Please enjoy the stay and your input is always welcome.

The guild functions with Jaims as the main guild world.
If you are up for it make a city in the Jaims world and join Realm of the Dragon.

THNX,
Webyankee, leader of Realm of the Dragon

DeletedUser26120

This is guild-related to Jaims so moved to guild hall for that world. Enjoy and good luck. :)

DeletedUser26560

Some people just can not read. The reason why I posted this here is because there is NOT ENOUGH TEXT CHARACTERS for the message I wanted to post.
And besides the message was supposed to cover all worlds of FOE not just one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31440

Some people just can not read. The reason why I posted this here is because there is NOT ENOUGH TEXT CHARACTERS for the message I wanted to post.

Yeah, your the one that can't read here. You made this post due to text limitations in the guild profile, awesome good job. They moved the post because it was in the wrong place on the forum, not because they can't read.

Edit: But yeah, throwing a tantrum will definitely help your recruiting efforts. Totally would want to be in a guild with you after reading your response...

DeletedUser26560

Yeah, your the one that can't read here. You made this post due to text limitations in the guild profile, awesome good job. They moved the post because it was in the wrong place on the forum, not because they can't read.

Edit: But yeah, throwing a tantrum will definitely help your recruiting efforts. Totally would want to be in a guild with you after reading your response...

YUP, instead of being helpful some people can't help themselves to think it is their duty to be critical of someone's efforts to make a better way to do something and think Out-of-the-Box. Go back into your box Ozyman.

Status
Not open for further replies.