• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Rearranging order of units in Army Management question

Just An Observer

Is it possible to rearrange the order of units in Army Management? There is one Unit I wish to be first which is currently not there.

Ebeondi Asi

generally the only way (other than selecting that unit type each time) is getting rid of the units that are in front of it.
I have delibertely killed off all the units in front of Hover tank. I win those unwanted troops andI use them up immediately. So the Hover tank was always first.
You also can delete them if you really never use them. I used them up in battle since they did OK. .. just not as nice as the Hover tanks

Just An Observer

generally the only way (other than selecting that unit type each time) is getting rid of the units that are in front of it.
I have delibertely killed off all the units in front of Hover tank. I win those unwanted troops andI use them up immediately. So the Hover tank was always first.
You also can delete them if you really never use them. I used them up in battle since they did OK. .. just not as nice as the Hover tanks

That way of doing things occurred to me late last night. It seemed like an inelegant solution so I had hopes there was some technical ways and means around to do the job. Looks like there is not! Thank you for a very good answer :)

The Lady Redneck

If you can get access to play the game on a PC and your guild does any GvG, You can always use unwanted troops to fill defense slots. That way you get rid of the troops you do not want in a way that benefits your guild.