• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Reasons To Join Smiths of Langendorn

• Thread starter DeletedUser25908
  • Start date

DeletedUser25908

Reason #1 It's a cool name for a guild because you know forges and blacksmiths and weaponsmiths and stuff.
Reason #2 Look what I can do.
Reason #3 This guild is lead by someone who has been a lifelong gamer, led other clans in other games on other platforms and has studied the mathematical theory of games in college. I just started this guild an we are currently building a marketplace for guildies.
*****************************************************************************************************************************************
We offer ample 5 to 7 trades in age. We don't require that you trade only guild trades but these trades are set up to supply goods to GvG battles and to subsidize fighters who are using their space in their city to build troops and not goods. We are always grateful for donations.
*****************************************************************************************************************************************
Reason #4 We don't have a rank structure. If your someone who is looking for people to Mo/Po that's cool. If you want to get down on some Fp for Gb threads that's cool. If you want to be a fighter in GvG battles that's cool. If you want to be a farmer and donate goods to the guild that's cool. I want to raise a guild to level 50 to get those sweet rewards.

Smiths of Langendorn
Euripides 340 the fair