• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recommended boost level to fight up to 50 attrition in Arctic+ ?

jsc29

I found that fighting got a lot tougher in Arctic Future and I am wondering what I need to prepare myself for going forward.

In previous eras, up to Future, I found that my fighting ability increased as I evolved. For example, when I first started fighting in HMA I was able to last until about 30 attrition, but by the time I got to Future Era, I could go all the way to 50.

(Just to explain for people who don't know what attrition is: in Guild Battlegrounds when you fight battles, there is a chance that your "attrition" counter, which starts at 0 every day at 12:00am, goes up by one. Every 5 levels of attrition, the enemies get boosts that make them stronger. So eventually the more battles you fight, you eventually reach a point where the enemies are so strong they will wipe out your army every time.)

However, this trend reversed radically when I got to Arctic Future. I found that it was much tougher to fight and I could not even make it to 30 attrition nor could I complete GE without using diamonds (a first). I have significantly increased by boosts to cope with this. So, for example, when I entered Arctic I was around 575/600 in attack boost, but now I am up to 673/806 and I can now just barely complete GE and I can get into the 40s again in GBG. However, obviously it was a lot of work to increase my boosts so much.

So, my question is: what do I need to do to prepare myself for Oceanic Future and beyond? In other words, for each era coming up (Oceanic, VF, SAAB, SAM, SAV) what boost level will I need to auto-attack and be able to finish GE without using diamonds and get to about 50 attrition in GBG?

The reason I ask this is that I don't want to just blindly age up and find out I can't finish GE because my boost isn't high enough. I want to make sure my boost is good enough before I age up.

Sharmon the Impaler

I am in SAM with 1315/968 and can autobattle to 74 and manually fight to 79. I heard that this maxes out at 1600/1300 with no improvement after this. Oceanic has a wide variety of units and you want to focus on Turturrets and Sub Cruisers (paired is best). boost your attack by 200 before advancing to OF , your defence on attack will be fine.