• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Deleted

DeletedUser8428

DeletedUser26965

I'm looking forward to this new feature, no doubt, but wondering a couple of things:

1) should you lose connection with your buildings in storage, I am hoping that they will stay there and not go >poof!<. I can recall back in the day playing EverQuest and, if you lost your connection in the middle of a transaction of any sort, you lost whatever you were exchanging.

2) what is to prevent this from being a sort of giant Store Building? My only guess is that you have to place everything that you stores before you can hit "save" (or maybe you can use a Store Building on something that is in "storage").

Your buildings are not going in storage, your buildings aren't going anywhere. Your buildings remain active, can still be plundered, GB's can still be donated to etc, where they are in game and only move after you save. So if you're in the middle of reconstruction mode and your browser crashes or whatever nothing happens, except you have to start reconstruction mode all over again, because you didn't really do anything to your city. All reconstruction mode is is a representation of your city, your actual city only moves to the new picture you created after you save it.

DeletedUser26965

ah, I see, if not for one potentially being true I would have thought it to be. Regardless as I was thinking later on what they posted on their FB I was reflecting on the phrasing of the qualifier "Working on" and realized Aid All is most likely not really coming as sounds to me as that is their typical plactation of the masses on such matters. Though with GvG they will say upfront that is not coming to mobile when asked so it still remains a possibility that "working on" is genuine since they can and have said no to the GvG question, though "working on" could just mean they're thinking about it to see if it's possible ever and not really in development.

DeletedUser12620

I asked this also and i recieved a reply that said no, but idk who the tesponder was. It would be very nice to rearrange expansions since some were set early when plauers were still learing best practices
Tell me about it lol... I hope they allow it when they release it or in a future update.

wolfhoundtoo

I asked this also and i recieved a reply that said no, but idk who the tesponder was. It would be very nice to rearrange expansions since some were set early when plauers were still learing best practices

there's more worlds than letters in the alphabet.. Feel free to take your best practices to a new world if you want another chance at placing your expansions.

DeletedUser35145

there's more worlds than letters in the alphabet.. Feel free to take your best practices to a new world if you want another chance at placing your expansions.
No thanks, i prefer the world im on. Really this is an opportunity for innogames if they implement, as losing players to frustration bc of being locked out is never good for the bottom line. Innogames only gains if players continue playing if they have opportunities to explore other options, longer playing equals more likely to make a purchase.

DeletedUser8428

No thanks, i prefer the world im on. Really this is an opportunity for innogames if they implement, as losing players to frustration bc of being locked out is never good for the bottom line. Innogames only gains if players continue playing if they have opportunities to explore other options, longer playing equals more likely to make a purchase.

Not sure where you got the impression that Innogames is hurting for players - article Feb this year indicates that Innogames has 10 years of consecutive growth with revenues up 24% in 2017 over 2016. Sounds like they're already doing something right.

DeletedUser35145

Not sure where you got the impression that Innogames is hurting for players - article Feb this year indicates that Innogames has 10 years of consecutive growth with revenues up 24% in 2017 over 2016. Sounds like they're already doing something right.
And if they continue to add features to their games, especially where players have spent money to buy diamonds for expansions that wont transport to a new server, they certainly wont be hurting their future earning potential.

DeletedUser34517

I'm in the Modern Era and I don't see the Reconstruction icon. However, I have another game, also in Qunrir, in the Early Middle Ages, and, there, I see the icon. Is the Reconstruction mode available on ALL ages or only the early ones? Is this a bug? Thanks

DeletedUser26965

I'm in the Modern Era and I don't see the Reconstruction icon. However, I have another game, also in Qunrir, in the Early Middle Ages, and, there, I see the icon. Is the Reconstruction mode available on ALL ages or only the early ones? Is this a bug? Thanks
So are you saying you have a ME city and EMA city on the same world? hmmm....Well, anyway if you have Reconstruction Mode then it seems this also may be a limited live release thing.

DeletedUser27889

Currently you must put everything that was in your city back in your new city before it will let you save it. If for instance you were able to utilize 7 less roads in your design, doesn't matter they MUST be put in your city somewhere in order to save it.

You cannot access your inventory nor the regular build menue while in reconstruction. You would not be able to place blacksmiths down and even if they did change this you wouldn't be able to interact with them to start production as until the city is saved it is really your old city that is currently active.

I do hope they tweek it a bit, add the ability to delete things from reconstruction, use a store building while in reconstruction or access your inventory or build menue while reconstructing as well, a 2D view would be great as the larger the city the harder to see through all the buildings. In either event though while it doesn't make it as easy to plan a city as using the fan made planner does it's a great tool and I can't wait for it to make it's way to live.

DeletedUser35422

Is the reconstruction mode gone or available to a select few because I already researched Mathematics and nothing was added.