• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Reconstruction mode

• Thread starter DeletedUser38006
  • Start date

DeletedUser38006

Apparently some time ago I looked at reaaranging my city using the Reconstruct mode and hit 'Back to City' instead of either 'Saving' or 'Revert'. Now when I go in to Reconstruct Mode there are a lot of items that disappear from my city and are stashed in the Reconstruct menu. I have made many changes in my city not using the Reconstruct since I originally started to use the Reconstruct mode.Now new buildings that I have added to my city also show up stashed. How do I resolve this? If I now hit the Revert button is it going to Revert to what I have today? Or is it going to try to Revert to what my city looked like a month or 2 ago when I initially tried to use Reconstruct Mode?

DeletedUser33179

When you originally selected "back" to return to your city, that was the Save button for your Recon Mode work-in-progress.

Whenever in city you delete something, it gets automatically deleted from reconstruction mode irregardless of if the Mode shows a work-in-progress or simply your city as-is. whenever you add something to city it gets added in Recon Mode too -- in its same place if it shows city as-is or put into the Recon sorting menu if shows work-in-progress.

Hitting "revert" will bring you back to your city & clear the Recon Mode work-in-progress canvas. Then, next time you enter Recon Mode you'll see you current city as-is. Revert doesn't change your city back to an older version (you simply return to current one).

RetiredGuy

That link doesn't explain how to start a reconfiguration.. do some work, save your progress, and then come back and work on it more later.. or is that possible?