• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Reconstruction?

DeletedUser35400

I noticed today that my wife's account has reconstruction mode. This was earned in the Iron Age when she researched "Mathematics". She has been playing for a few weeks and is still in the Iron Age.
I, on the other hand, have been playing for a few months and I am currently in the LMA. I have no "Reconstruction" mode or button.

Any thoughts on why some accounts may have reconstruction, while others do not?

I logged out, closed out the internet window and logged back in, but no update, no reconstruction mode.

Is there something else I need to do in order to activate this mode?

Thanks,
Storlok59

Jern2017

Interesting, I can't wait to get it. I wonder when that will be.

I've had the Show Hall since April, i think. My Girlfriend, on the other hand, still doesn't have it. I just hope we all get access to reconstruction mode soon.

RazorbackPirate

Interesting, I can't wait to get it. I wonder when that will be.

I've had the Show Hall since April, i think. My Girlfriend, on the other hand, still doesn't have it. I just hope we all get access to reconstruction mode soon.

Seems to me the expanded beta itself is clear indication it's coming sooner than later. Ask your girlfriend to use it a lot, and try to break it. This is the data Inno's looking for, the more it's used, the faster the data comes.

Last edited:

DeletedUser31592

Daily Challenge were in live testing for months, so it could be a while before everyone sees it still.

Jern2017

Seems to me the expanded beta itself is clear indication it's coming sooner than later. Ask your girlfriend to use it a lot, ad try to break it. This is the data Inno's looking for, the more it's used, the faster the data comes.

Ask her to use what a lot?

Jern2017

Her nor I have the reconstruction mode yet.

I meant I wonder how long it will take, since I've had the Show Hall since April and she doesn't have it yet. I'm wondering if that will be the case with reconstruction, some people have it now and if the rest won't get it for a few more months.

RazorbackPirate

Her nor I have the reconstruction mode yet.

I meant I wonder how long it will take, since I've had the Show Hall since April and she doesn't have it yet. I'm wondering if that will be the case with reconstruction, some people have it now and if the rest won't get it for a few more months.

My bad, I thought you were the OP, but TBH, I didn't even look.

On a side note, I am endlessly amazed at the number of people who come on, start a thread, ask a question, make a proposal, whatever who never return or comment again. Do they think this is the electronic version of the suggestion box? Fill out your slip, drop it in the slot, and you're done? Just one of the many things about human behavior I will never understand.