• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Reconstruction

DeletedUser40841

Upgrading roads by placing them on top of older roads, (new tile on old tile) is a bug when a player wishes to reorganize his/her city during reconstruction. If the stored tiles are not replaced in exact order, then no building can be successfully placed on top of them. The player then has to give up the failed reconstruction, and revert back to his/her city without the attempted improvement.

DeletedUser

Sounds more like a Bug Report to me, but I can't even figure out what he's describing. Moving to Forge Hall pending clarification of the alleged issue.

Graviton

I think he means that in Reconstruction mode you can't upgrade roads. Well of course not, because it's Reconstruction mode, not Upgrade mode. Regular game play is Upgrade mode.

DeletedUser29933

good thing about reconstruction mode, you can leave a work in progress, make changes in your city and return to reconstruction mode with those changes reflected or in inventory.
bad thing about reconstruction mode, artwork overlap still creates the same problem of hiding parts of the city.

Darth Mole

I think he means that in Reconstruction mode you can't upgrade roads. Well of course not, because it's Reconstruction mode, not Upgrade mode. Regular game play is Upgrade mode.
What he said.
All you can do in reconstruction is move stuff around safely

DeletedUser30312

Possibly he might mean if you have a WIP over in Reconstruction and you upgrade the roads on the main before finishing that work it messes things up in Reconstruction. I haven't seen anything like this because I keep my roads upgraded, but it could be an annoying bug no one else has discovered.

DeletedUser

Possibly he might mean if you have a WIP over in Reconstruction and you upgrade the roads on the main before finishing that work it messes things up in Reconstruction. I haven't seen anything like this because I keep my roads upgraded, but it could be an annoying bug no one else has discovered.
See? Nobody knows what he means because his post makes no sense. All we can do is guess, and he hasn't come back to clarify what he means.