• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recruiting for Chillin Wit My Peeps

DeletedUser35422

I'd like to invite you to join my guild. We're a pretty laid back guild with a goal towards helping one another grow.

If you are active and have time to complete 4 GE encounters weekly, consider joining my guild. If you don't know anything about GE, no worries, we can help you learn to fight or negotiate your way through. If you're frustrated and have questions, no worries, we have experienced players and friends who can assist with getting answers. This is the place to be if you want to grow while learning the ropes of the game. Come and be a part of Chillin's growth... chill, make new friends and better yet, bring your friends and family along with you.

Thank you for your time and consideration and I hope to see you shortly. The more the merrier. :cool:

DeletedUser38565

I'd like to invite you to join my guild. We're a pretty laid back guild with a goal towards helping one another grow.

If you are active and have time to complete 4 GE encounters weekly, consider joining my guild. If you don't know anything about GE, no worries, we can help you learn to fight or negotiate your way through. If you're frustrated and have questions, no worries, we have experienced players and friends who can assist with getting answers. This is the place to be if you want to grow while learning the ropes of the game. Come and be a part of Chillin's growth... chill, make new friends and better yet, bring your friends and family along with you.

Thank you for your time and consideration and I hope to see you shortly. The more the merrier. :cool:
wish to join if can get trusted rights