• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recruiting Members for Scalawags! Are you tough enough!?

DeletedUser

The Scalawags just lost two leaders and now I have to step up. The guild is a great guild with experienced leaders and a friendly environment. Although we are laid back, we also require that members actively participate in polishing, motivation, and saying hi every now and then, lol. If you talk, you'll make friends here!

And if you're new to the game, we'll help you learn the wheel; our trade policy is fair trade only, and generally we'll eat up a good trade. If you ever need help getting resources and need a break, I'll tell the guild and we'll all pitch in. That's just a general idea of our guild's community.

This guild is relatively new and I think it has a bright future, so if G v G sounds like your cup of tea, welcome aboard!

Note: We're in Parkog (hence the post in the realm of Parkog). You don't have to take part in G v G intensively, but doing nothing at all (polishing, motivating, saying hi...) and leeching off the guild is not going to get you high marks here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If your guild would like they could join the Hummingbyrds Guild. We are new too and the more in a guild the better.