• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recruiting members Rose & Thorn Guild 102 out of 994 ranked and level1 already

• Thread starter DeletedUser17536
  • Start date

DeletedUser17536

Recruiting members Rose & Thorn Guild ranked #14 out of 994 and Guild level 11 almost 12 already, which is very hard to get to. We have 70 members currently and extremely GvG Fighters. I'm looking for fighters, & Farmers and members who just want to come have fun and join a friendly Guild.

(FREE) forge points join our Guild...Join our Guild Rose & Thorn: It's free to join. if your already in a Guild and want to merge we can. We will progress faster as a team. You can gain lots of extra daily ranking points, coins, supplies, goods ect by joining with us I can help you answer any questions about the game to speed you along faster and I'm available all the time I play all day....and most of my members do but it's not required. We help all our members with everything even teaching the game, fighting, finding space, trading for free. Whatever the issue is we don't forget any members no matter how new.

WE HOLD FRIENDLY CONTESTS WITHIN OUR GUILD AND YOU CAN WIN EXTRA FORGE POINTS:D
We level 7 to 8 Great Buildings each day come join us.
Guild invite. Please come aboard we are a friendly Guild and help:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would love to join.

I've been playing for about a month now and would love to join a guild. I need trade partners and a community to help progress. I will be active.

DeletedUser17536

Please close this thread old and replaced already

Please close this thread old and replaced already