• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recruiting new members for guild "Friendly Folks" (Greifental )

DeletedUser27963

We are a newly established guild looking for active players, which I'm proud to say we have advanced our level very quickly with excellent teamwork! Our guild only abides to fair trading and aiding all players. We have very experienced to low level members, all eager to help each
other!! Please come check us out at "Friendly Folks", it's an auto join so no waiting for applications. Hope to see you there!!:);) Any questions please feel free to message me and I will get back with you ASAP.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mazzz

Recruiting new members for guild in "R" World -- Guild Name: GE Domination
  • We are a small guild right now and we are seeking a handful of players to join us in GE each week, completing 48/48 expeditions
  • Must have an OB, Atom or Arc (to minimize any additional Treasury donations), or commit to getting one
  • New members will preferably have 500K points (or close to it - I'm at ~1.6M) to ensure growth compatibility, but lower level players who make the commitment will be considered
  • Fair Trades
  • Relaxed Environment...other than competing in GE, there's no additional activity required unless you may desire more...

Last edited:

spnnr

I had the opportunity to join Friendly Folks and i must say it is pretty good, lots of thread activity , lots of willing players and the sharing forge points thing. It is quite amazing to see what they have created and sustained.
Here's the thing though there not much top of heap type players in here so there is a bit of punch lacking offensively. However they compensate for it with massive participation among their members while developing smaller players.
So if your in the neighborhood whether a big or small player feel free to check out Friendly folks-and yeah they are as the name says ...

Last edited:

spnnr

2uzv7ky.jpg