• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

RECRUITING - The Amadis (Globally Ranked 17th) is seeking COMMITTED Fighters

DeletedUser15350

Attention players of Korch,

Our guild, The Amadis, is looking to recruit COMMITTED fighters to join our guild. We are CURRENTLY active in IA and EMA and are looking to expand into other ages. Our guild is very active and extremely helpful with the construction and leveling of GBs, as well as trading within the guild. We are also socially active in chat, so if that's your thing know that there is great conversation to be had in our guild as well. We are a TOP 20 GLOBALLY RANKED guild, even though we are only currently active in the first two eras that you can be in GvG. Not to pat our own backs, but we think that's pretty impressive. With the addition of other committed players joining our guild to add to those already part of our membership, we are sure we can move up the ranks quickly. That is our goal; we want The Amadis to expand its reputation as a strong and respected guild and really convey the point "We are not to be messed with!" You don't have to be an EXPERIENCED fighter, just someone who wants to learn. We have a great mentoring system in place to teach you the ropes. If you are interested in joining our guild please respond to this message board with your in-game username OR contact myself (Damacles VI of Merconium) or our founder (Lisssa) by sending us a message in-game. We will then follow up with you and send you an invite. Come join The Amadis to get the chance to be part of a guild that is continuously increasing in power! I along with Lisssa eagerly anticipate being contacted by any and all of you who wish to make The Amadis your home. See you out there!

~Damacles VI of Merconium

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Interested in your Guild

In-game UN = "Guthryn"

Please send invite, I'm interested in learning to fight and need a guild that is active in trading.

Presently researching final tech of IA.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the invite, D6M! Loving the guild so far; everyone is very helpful, friendly, and active. Makes gameplay a LOT more fun :D

DeletedUser15350

UPDATE:

We are still looking for members if anyone is still interested!

DeletedUser15350

UPDATE 2:

We are still interested in hearing from any players who may want to join the guild. Also we are now up from Globally ranked 17th, to Globally ranked 15th! I look forward to being messaged by anyone else who would like to make The Amadis their new home, this thread has lead to quite a number of messages that resulted in players joining the guild, so don't be shy!