• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recruiting...To Boldly Go...

• Thread starter DeletedUser24749
  • Start date

DeletedUser24749

To Boldly Go... is a sister guild to LL&P (Live Long and Prosper) It was formed on March 30th 2016. TBG is a GVG guild but we do not force anyone to fight. We try to offer our guild all aspects of the game to participate in. We are also a fair trade guild and strive to keep it that way. We have GB clubs and FP swap programs in place to level your GB's. Our guild will level your GB's out of styx for you.

To apply for acceptance send a message to one our Founders, and give us a brief description of your FOE goals, achievements, and what you can bring to our friendly guild. Our Founders are Boss Bigpants and SirStringtown. We hope you consider our fine guild...good luck, have fun :)

DeletedUser24749

Fast approaching level 9, war games training in IA and EMA currently underway, recruiting fighters EMA and up, contact SirStringtown for an invite.

DeletedUser24749

We are fast approaching level 10, To Boldly Go... achieving our first major goal is an exciting time for all our guild members, now 60 strong. Recruiting EMA fighters and higher. Come join the battle, have some fun, level up those great buildings and have a good time with a strong support group within the guild. Excellent leadership, guidance, and programs to enhance your game and have a great time with us. Check out our guild profile, and contact SirStringtown or Boss Bigpants for an invitation today!!!

good luck, have fun :)
\V/

DeletedUser24749

To Boldly Go... Level 16 Ranked 33

We are now approaching that coveted Level 18 meaning 2 Forge Points daily to our highly active members. All the action you can imagine in a well organized guild, from GB leveling clubs to FP Swap programs...most of the Great Buildings placed in the mud are leveled in under 30 minutes. Check out our profile, and apply today or contact SirStringtown for an invitation!!!

DeletedUser24749

To Boldly Go... Level 18 Ranked 33 Members 67

2 FP's a day to all our members that worked hard on this outstanding accomplishment! 111 days since the founding of this great guild, and now level 19 is near. Come grow and have a great time with a fantastic group of people!...Good luck, have fun :)

DeletedUser29613

To Boldly Go... is a sister guild to LL&P (Live Long and Prosper) It was formed on March 30th 2016. TBG is a GVG guild but we do not force anyone to fight. We try to offer our guild all aspects of the game to participate in. We are also a fair trade guild and strive to keep it that way. We have GB clubs and FP swap programs in place to level your GB's. Our guild will level your GB's out of styx for you.

To apply for acceptance send a message to one our Founders, and give us a brief description of your FOE goals, achievements, and what you can bring to our friendly guild. Our Founders are Boss Bigpants and SirStringtown. We hope you consider our fine guild...good luck, have fun :)
Hey, I have two very active accounts....both in or almost at modern era....like to bring both over....

DeletedUser29613

What the h $×& r u talking?

First, two accounts belong to my girlfriend and I ...ONE EACH!!

Second....I got my MBA when you were pooping your in diapers... (evident from your reply, moron.)...

I wouldn'T jojn your guild anyway...with players like you.

Darth Mole

Second....I got my MBA when you were pooping your in diapers... (evident from your reply, moron.)...

Hmmm, Interesting response. Thanks. You sound very grown up. Congrats.

DeletedUser28670

chill dude..... @Darth Mole must have interpreted your meaning wrong. It's an easy mistake- the way you wrote it made it sound like YOU had TWO accounts. Chill.

DeletedUser4770

It is against the rules to have two accounts in the same world. Although you did not specify that both accounts were in the same world, please bear this in mind.

Also, moderators are clearly listed with "Forum Moderator" or "Staff Member" on the left side under their name. Anyone without this designation is NOT a forum moderator. Thanks!

DeletedUser

Hey, I have two very active accounts....both in or almost at modern era....like to bring both over....
I believe he did specify here that both are on the same world, otherwise how could he "bring both over"?
I have two very active accounts
Second....I got my MBA when you were pooping your in diapers
Interesting that someone with an MBA would first claim to have 2 accounts, "I have...", then claim they're not both his when it is pointed out that that is illegal.

DeletedUser28670

Master of Bowel Administration..... that doesn't make sense, wait.....