• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recruiting

DeletedUser

Noravia has new members, one with a great building to support. This is the time to get in on a ground floor effort to start an enterprising, fun, helpful guild that we can take to the top. All we ask is daily play and to support our guild. luckylady:D

DeletedUser

PERFECT Guild

Noravia has new members, one with a great building to support. This is the time to get in on a ground floor effort to start an enterprising, fun, helpful guild that we can take to the top. All we ask is daily play and to support our guild. luckylady:D

Perfect...are you still accepting new members? I just recently left my old guild because when i was a noob i didnt realize it was a guild for traders....TRADING is not my specific interest in this game. I am looking for a guild with great communication skills and teamwork if necessary. If this is you plase send me an invite!!!

Thank you much