• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recurring Requests broken. Possibly sometimes throttlling to force you to watch video ads

Sharmon the Impaler

There is a sort of work around , if you are looking for a specific 2 RQs like spend FP then get to them by always hitting the topping one. This will scroll to the bottom and then you hit the top one again until the two are both there , no jamming like this.

UP ONLINE

Uodate: Others in my guild report update to 1.234 on browsers is giving them the crappy RQ experience similar to what I've been complaining about in android version 1.233.12. But there is no 1.234.x available to me from play store im on latest version made available by inno in USA. So sounds like inno chqagelog is wrong 1.234 doesn't roll out fixes it made RQ broken on browsers too.
your Device must have a virus or #!$!% LOL I would know if something is wrong, Im on it all day long
lol just use your Browser I'm using chrome works great

Lord Pest

I play on an iPad. The first thing I do when I start the game each day is watch the ad that is with the story and quest tabs. After that add goes away I have no problems with the RQs hanging when I tab through them to get to the one I want. I hope it gets fixed but that is my work around.

MathiasMindblade

You know, if the years you play actually mean something, there should really be a set of earned certifications for time in play, to show credibility, which can be shown in forums like this.

I could brag about playing this game for as many years as I like, but I have no objective way to back up that claim.

The Lady Redneck

You know, if the years you play actually mean something, there should really be a set of earned certifications for time in play, to show credibility, which can be shown in forums like this.

I could brag about playing this game for as many years as I like, but I have no objective way to back up that claim.

Says when I mouse over your Forum Avatar you joined Sept 7th 2021. Not sure if that is when you started playing the game or when you joined the Forum though

DevaCat

Says when I mouse over your Forum Avatar you joined Sept 7th 2021. Not sure if that is when you started playing the game or when you joined the Forum though
That’s the forum join date . I lurked as a guest quite a while, playing, before joining here. And some long timers got wiped in that name-merge purge a while back, so when they rejoin the forum they look like newcomers too. I like the screenshot method Caddy used above! Does seem like there could be some kind of indicator of a person’s time played, here in the forum.

Course, I know some folks who have played for years and still don’t know much :p