1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.156

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Reduction in Neighbors Is this normal?

Discussion in 'Parkog Drama' started by hunybyrd, Jul 1, 2015.

1. hunybyrd

hunybyrd Guest

Since last week my neighbors have been reduced from 80 to 60 to 30 now down to under 20 neighbors. Is this normal?

2. Graywolfe

Graywolfe Guest

Yeah I am in the same boat, the neighborhood has shrunk down so much why is that?

3. Romawi

Romawi Active Member

If you're on a new world there tends to be a bunch of players starting who then become inactive and their cities disappear from your view. Hence the hood sizes shrink. It tends to be corrected in a few weeks when these smaller hoods are merged.

If not in a new world then ?? Much opf the organisation in this game remains a mystery!:)

4. hunybyrd

hunybyrd Guest

I hope they merge them soon. Because with the summer event It takes longer to do the polishing/motivating when you need to do over 50 of them and only have neighbors in the quantity of 20 or less.

5. Romawi

Romawi Active Member

This happened to me on a new world and the best way to get around it is to either join a BIG guild or invite a lot of friends (pick members who are established and part of a guild from the global list as they should be les likely to be inactive and therefore respond.)

6. Graywolfe

Graywolfe Guest

Well I suppose that makes sense but like hunybyrd I hope the merge us into another group soon.