• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Reduction in Neighbors Is this normal?

DeletedUser

Since last week my neighbors have been reduced from 80 to 60 to 30 now down to under 20 neighbors. Is this normal?

DeletedUser

Yeah I am in the same boat, the neighborhood has shrunk down so much why is that?

DeletedUser10806

If you're on a new world there tends to be a bunch of players starting who then become inactive and their cities disappear from your view. Hence the hood sizes shrink. It tends to be corrected in a few weeks when these smaller hoods are merged.

If not in a new world then ?? Much opf the organisation in this game remains a mystery!:)

DeletedUser

If you're on a new world there tends to be a bunch of players starting who then become inactive and their cities disappear from your view. Hence the hood sizes shrink. It tends to be corrected in a few weeks when these smaller hoods are merged.

If not in a new world then ?? Much opf the organisation in this game remains a mystery!:)

I hope they merge them soon. Because with the summer event It takes longer to do the polishing/motivating when you need to do over 50 of them and only have neighbors in the quantity of 20 or less.

DeletedUser10806

This happened to me on a new world and the best way to get around it is to either join a BIG guild or invite a lot of friends (pick members who are established and part of a guild from the global list as they should be les likely to be inactive and therefore respond.)

DeletedUser

Well I suppose that makes sense but like hunybyrd I hope the merge us into another group soon.