• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Regulators is recruiting!!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser15740
  • Start date

DeletedUser15740

If your looking for an active guild that will help you grow look no further, here at regulators we currently have 21 members, with several having a year and over game experience, we have multiple gbs, were active in gvg (currently iron age only) we will be advancing to ema gvg soon, we are a fair trade guild only, we keep only active players, no free loaders allowed, new people are more than welcome as long as they r active, m/p is required atleast 4 times a week. we are guild that is based on the fact that this is a war game above all else. we are also open to alliances and if the right guild comes along possibly merger discussions under the right conditions. so if you want to have fun and grow and fight then join us and let the fun begin!

DeletedUser23264

Hi! I'm new to the Forum, but I've been playing for quite a while. I actually play in 3 Worlds: Mt. Kilmore, Qunir, and Tuulech. I'm friendly and don't Plunder unless required for certain Quests- like the An-War Story Quest. I'm having issues finding trades in my Worlds and would love to get into a Guild to help out. Here is a break down of all the goods I trade in each World.

Mt. Kilmore: I am in the High Middle Ages. And I trade Stone, Marble, Limestone, Ebony, Gold, Granite, And I'm getting ready to build my Herb Building. And I'm almost to the Province to acquire another Good but not sure what it is yet.

Qunir: I'm in the High Middle Ages. I trade Wine, Stone, Cloth, Jewelry, Granite, Honey, Salt and getting ready to build my Glass Building. I'm almost to the Late Middle Ages.

Tuulech: I'm entering the Late Middle Ages. I trade Lumber, Dye, Cloth, Limestone, Granite, Alibaster, Herbs, Brick, and getting ready to build a Brass Builder in a couple days. (I've already acquired the Province, I haven't finished researching it yet though. lol)

Anyway, I'm enjoying the game daily. I'm looking to expand into a Guild. Thanks guys!

DeletedUser23345

I could really benefit from a guild. Only been playing for a short time but I'm always active on ipad

DeletedUser23101

If your looking for an active guild that will help you grow look no further, here at regulators we currently have 21 members, with several having a year and over game experience, we have multiple gbs, were active in gvg (currently iron age only) we will be advancing to ema gvg soon, we are a fair trade guild only, we keep only active players, no free loaders allowed, new people are more than welcome as long as they r active, m/p is required at least .4 times a week. we are guild that is based on the fact that this is a war game above all else. we are also open to alliances and if the right guild comes along possibly merger discussions under the right conditions. so if you want to have fun and grow and fight then join us and let the fun begin!

I have been playing for a long time. In Progressive right now. I play everyday, aid everyday. Trade a lot..prefer trade to battles. Will give most of my troops to guild for battles, I prefer not to do much PVP unless they attack me. I check everyday to see what I can trade to guild members that need what I have extra to trade, I need a guild with many members in Prog or above. I am at the top of my guild and no one has the goods I need to grow. I would be interested in your guild but only if you have members who have the goods I need. Thanks Jon Dean