• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

UBERhelp1

Oh-no-you-didn39t--meme-25969.jpg

WinnerGR said:
I have qitted guide writing
^Said this after the AD guide disaster.

Now, I'm going to be quite frank and straightforward here... so don't be *too* offended, though this is meant to be taken literally and realistically. I'm not exaggerating anything here.

Look, Winner, just stop. Please. We get that you are trying to be helpful, but you are like someone in a sinking ship that is running around smashing holes in the hull. I didn't think it could get much worse.

Firstly, DO YOUR OWN WORK. PLEASE. Don't take other's answers and rebrand it as "AnSwEr ThAnKs To XyZ." Ask permission. Please. We both know what you did and I don't want it happening to anyone else, regardless of whether you think you plagiarized or not. (In all honesty, you are lucky that your account on Beta wasn't banned.) Copy-pasting posts is not a good way to write a guide. Just... do your own work and succeed or fail on your own merits.

Second, please stop with the guides. Either take the time to write a full guide with good, worked out information (for example, the CS guide took about a month of writing and designing charts and screenshots to upload the 2.0 version), or just give it up. I can literally see the "guides" you've written taking maybe a half hour. If you won't stop writing the guides, at least try to do something quality. What I've begun thinking of is that what you write in your guide will be seen by everyone for the rest of the time of this game. Try to make yourself look slightly intelligent about what you are talking about and less of a laughingstock on the forums.

Many of the posts you have created contain incorrect information that misleads. You give spam posts without any consideration. I'm not sure what you are trying to achieve, but for the most point, it is to the detriment of the forums.

I'd like to write more but wouldn't be able to hold my tongue and go on a full rant about why you need to stop. With everything.

WinnerGR

Sharing the password to another current player to access the city is also against the rules, as long as multiple accounts under the same server/world.
Pass the city to a family member, friend, etc. who is not currently a player in that particular server/word maybe could be negotiated with in-game support.

Changes to the Reconstruction Mode section :
  • 1st Paragrah, Last Sentence : "On mobile, I believe those buttons are located in the right side of the screen instead. " (the assumption is corrrect, words can be deleted.)
  • Second Paragraph, on mobile all the Reconstruction buttons and features are at the Reconstruction menu at the right side of the screen that opens when the crane looking button is pressed..
Changes Goods Deposits section:
In the answer is missing the part about "how do you get them". Goods deposits are obtained after conquering or negotiating a province with a good boost / deposit as reward. The suggestion about make only the goods you got boosts is valid until after having conquering or negotiating the right province.

Changes Which GE guilds play each other section:
To add:
  • Weekly random selection process,
  • Guilds must be of the same server, and
  • Guilds must fall within a size range measured in number of players.

Last edited by a moderator:

Super Catanian

I am willing to bet that players would actually prefer to answer the same question 10 times or more, than to be associated with this.
I do. Looks like you win the bet. LOL

For Pete's sake, how old are you?
I would tell you how old he is, but the only thing that I still respect about Winner is his privacy, so...

I can now announce that this guide is on 3 servers!

1. US
  2. EN
  3. Beta
Why in Beta?! Most players with a beta city already know how to play the game and how it works!

EDIT: While writing this, the thread was deleted, so...

I'd like to write more but wouldn't be able to hold my tongue and go on a full rant about why you need to stop. With everything.
Don't worry, that's my job!

Sharing the password to another current player to access the city is also against the rules, as long as multiple accounts under the same server/world.
Pass the city to a family member, friend, etc. who is not currently a player in that particular server/word maybe could be negotiated with in-game support.

Changes to the Reconstruction Mode section :
  • 1st Paragrah, Last Sentence : "On mobile, I believe those buttons are located in the right side of the screen instead. " (the assumption is corrrect, words can be deleted.)
  • Second Paragraph, on mobile all the Reconstruction buttons and features are at the Reconstruction menu at the right side of the screen that opens when the crane looking button is pressed..
Changes Goods Deposits section:
In the answer is missing the part about "how do you get them". Goods deposits are obtained after conquering or negotiating a province with a good boost / deposit as reward. The suggestion about make only the goods you got boosts is valid until after having conquering or negotiating the right province.

Changes Which GE guilds play each other section:
To add:
  • Weekly random selection process,
  • Guilds must be of the same server, and
  • Guilds must fall within a size range measured in number of players.
And this entire thing was copied and pasted from a player's post in Beta. Some people just can't stop.

If you're feeling down from reading all these posts, don't be. Instead, take this opportunity to realize that you can become a better person, really. But it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be a slow process to fix that, mostly because you've already got a not-so-good reputation here. But it is possible.

WinnerGR

The guide has been removed from beta and will be removed from US and EN shortly.

DeletedUser

I can not believe I am saying this but @Stephen Longshanks lease can this thread be deleted due to plagiarized content.

And I am taking a break from posting on this forum.
The most I will do is lock it, because you need to have this as a reminder. Please, please, please stop copy/pasting other people's work and stop with using official looking banners in your posts. I am editing them all out here, and will edit them out of any new posts you make.

Status
Not open for further replies.