• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Removing fp from GB

Kyper

We should be able to remove fp from GB when a player stops playing and does not level the GB to release the fp. This should be a feature of the game. I’m stuck with a bunch of GB of players that no longer play the game and the fp are just sitting there doing nothing when I could used them on other active players’s GB leveling.

Ironrooster

Yeah that's a risk you take. That's why I seldom put FPs on buildings unless they are at least halfway (preferably 80%) to leveling up.
You could finish off the level yourself, maybe with some help from other contributors.

Ebeondi Asi

Any Forge Points put on a Great Building are a gift. No strings attached!!! That most players get something back is also a gift, not a contract. Put Fps on other's Great Buildings at your own risk ... if you expect a reward you assume the risk you may get nothing. . It has always been that way.

UP ONLINE

I agree It's not a gift We do it to gain a profit And grow are GB & citty
No one want's to see lots of Players With there FP's tied up & the list of invested Players just adds up
should be returned after 200 days inactive

bdog1976

Getting the FP back is not the concern of mine. Instead its the fact that when I look at the list of which GB's I currently have FP on, those GB's of inactive players remains for months/years. Why force me to waste more FP on this person or worse ask others waste FP on this person just to get them off my list? Instead I just want to remove this GB or hide it from my list. Out of sight out of mind sort of thing. Please give us a way to hide or remove showing certain GB's in our list. If you are wondering which "list" I'm talking about: Click on Town Hall -> News Tab -> Great Buildings.

Ebeondi Asi

LOL the "I can't stand seeing names on a list" Tops the First world problem lists for so many... so many. (My personal City Halls, one actually is down to just one leftover player after a few years.. the others still have a dozen each! LOL)
And no matter a player's personal notion, according to Inno FPs t another persons GB is 100% a gift. no strings. you give it and that is the end of your connection to those FPs.
That you may possibly get something in return is part of the game mechanics, and is not guaranteed. Snipers bumping, you lose, never finish the GB, you lose. Add too many? You lose!
The slippery slope is once players can whine their FPs back for any reason, then the whining will start to get them back because someone "stole" there position (not locked obviously) etc. or they made a mistake give me back blah blah blah.. The number of tickets asking for Fps back would swamp the system. Player who actually check to see if a player is active,and those who make sure the GB position is locked, or are careful to add the right amount, will be annoyed at the endless new players throwing FPs all over the play knowing they can whine them back...

And to all your dismay.. Inno will then start a monthly fee ($29.95/mo) to play to cover the hundreds of thousands of tickets generated by clueless players wanting Fps back.

Last edited:

Nadine 47

We should be able to remove fp from GB when a player stops playing and does not level the GB to release the fp. This should be a feature of the game. I’m stuck with a bunch of GB of players that no longer play the game and the fp are just sitting there doing nothing when I could used them on other active players’s GB leveling.
FoE should just remove idle players, of which there are lots. If someone hasn't played for 12 months, delete them from the system. I'd rather lose FP than have all these dead players on my list. But I suppose now that FoE is placing in-game ads, they won't want to reduce the # of players.

Ebeondi Asi

Removing idle players will not get your Fps back. Though it will remove the names from your City hall list.