• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

RENO vs One Ups

Nicholas002

My Carceres bldg. says HMA, Lv.- 5. My Hippodrome says LMA, Lv-6... I'm just into LMA. Any ideas?? TY.
yes. you were in the HMA, and used hippodrome upgrade kits to upgrade your carceres to lvl. 5, and your sphenodone to lvl.6.
then you aged up to LMA, and used a Reno kit on your sphenodone, thinking it was a hippodrome upgrade kit, but actually (as reno kits tend to do) it upgraded it to LMA, but did not increase the level.

am I right?

BAfromKC

Good Job... That's exactly what happened, exactly what I thought, and couldn't be explained better ! Now, did I actually "net" anything good?? Or am I simply "out" of my Reno. Kit?? Thanks, waiting for your enlightened reply.

Nicholas002

Good Job... That's exactly what happened, exactly what I thought, and couldn't be explained better ! Now, did I actually "net" anything good?? Or am I simply "out" of my Reno. Kit?? Thanks, waiting for your enlightened reply.
Your reno kit got your hippodrome from HMA to LMA, which is useful.
However, it would have been better to save it for when you are in a higher age, so you could take an event building up several ages at a time.
A one up kit would have worked just fine to take it from HMA to LMA, so in that sense, you sort of "wasted" your reno kit.

however, it did do it's purpose of taking your hippodrome to your current age.