• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Rep?

DeletedUser

I don't think lowering the rep spreading requirements is necessary, just be patient or spam some njubs if there's a post that desperately needs repping that badly.

DeletedUser34

I won't spam rep....
So I guess nobody gets rep these days from me :(

DeletedUser

I think the problem right now is that there are so few active posters on the forum, and I take my rep seriously, so I rep those who deserve it, and there isn't all that many different people speaking, I am locked down because I must spread rep around before I can give it to someone....there isn't anyone around to give it to that has said anything worth a darn.

Speaking of which, is there anyway the admins can lower the repeat rep thresh-hold for the time being till the forum gets more active?
I may lower it temporarily after we refresh the post counts, so they no longer include the Games Room. Unfortunately this requires assistance from the system administers, so contrary to what I stated earlier we will also be discounting posts from the Tavern immediately in order to prevent the need for such future assistance.

DeletedUser34

So can you move D&D Temporarily as well then? I think rep is especially valid in that forum. Other than that I agree with you.

DeletedUser

So can you move D&D Temporarily as well then? I think rep is especially valid in that forum. Other than that I agree with you.
Rep remains enabled in the community forums, the "Town Square", just not off-topic ("Tavern") and games ("Games Room"). This means the Debates Hall is of course still open for rep :)