• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Replace the Space Shuttle with SpaceX Starship

Do you like this idea?

• yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • maybe (comment thoughts below)

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas002

Idea: Replace the Mars/Asteroid/Venus access Space Shuttle with SpaceX Starship

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
yes

Reason: the Space shuttle program was dead before FoE was released. Starship is the current deep space vehicle, and will ACTUALLY take humans to Mars, and maybe even to asteroids or Saturn's moons down the road (unlike the shuttle). and this:

2021-05-30 20_47_18-Untitled_ ‎- Paint 3D.png

details:
N/A

Visual Aids:

2021-05-30 20_51_15-(7) FoEhints_ My first day on Venus in Forge of Empires - YouTube.png
2021-05-30 20_55_37-(7) Starship Launch Animation - YouTube.png

current ----------------------------proposed

balance: N/A
abuse prevention: N/A

summary: whatever... It would just be a visual upgrade, so nothing huge. just throwing it out there.

UBERhelp1

Sorry. I'm still a space shuttle guy. Almost got to see one in person then the launch got scrubbed. But I still like them. :/

[EDIT] And arguably a plane-style ship looks more futuristic launching like that than a more conventional... pole... rocket.

Agent327

FOE Team
Forum Moderator
Still unformatted cause a poll can only have two options, not more and if it has been previously suggested as you say, there is no need to suggest it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.