• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Reposting: Free goods on Brisgard!

DeletedUser2382

I give out free goods for my fp donors on Brisgard. So if you're still looking for bps friend me and add fps to my GBs for free goods. I'll help you get that Alcatraz and Canaveral while you're still in Iron age.

Ex. If you donated 25 points---post trade offering 25 lumber for 50 Steel ( or anything) and message me and I pick up the trade. I don't really want the lumber but there's no way to gift it so just give me something crappy and I reward you with 2x the goods (of any age) of however many points you donated.

By the way----I'd be interested in doing the reverse on any other world other than Brisgard for this, I'll add my points to your GB for goods, provided you ARE not doing so for me on Brisgard. I do NOT wish to give Innogames the impression that I'm cross-trading, lol.

But as long as they are two TOTALLY separate deals, yeah I'll give out the goods on Bris, and wouldn't mind donating on other worlds for goods.

Hopefully thats clear enough and the mods don't misread that, har har.

Update: for clarity sake the only GBs im interested in on Non-Brisgard worlds are Chateau, Alcatraz, and Goods producing GBs (especially Lighthouse/Albert) so would have to be one of those.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would love to have you give me free goods, but I have no ide what fp and bps means. help

DeletedUser11874

Hello Count Curtis,

Thank you for your inquiry. FP and BP are abbreviations for the following;

FP = Forge Point
BP = Blueprint

If you should have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Sincerely,

LordDeathrider

DeletedUser2382

It means if you friend me and donate to the Great Buildings in my city on BRISGARD I will reward you with goods.